my last post

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by cobra, Aug 14, 2008.

1. cobra

cobra New Member

State:
    north carolina
    my last post was removed cause i spoke the truth about tourny fishing
    jug guys and rr guys never get along in tournys, because the rr guys will say that the juggers had jugs already in place long before the tourny.
    we tried it and just about had a free for all at the weigh in because the juggers were bring in such big fish and the rr guys cried foul and said we were cheating by having our fish already on the jugs

i hope this works for yall but mark my words you will have problems and make things worse than they already are

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    the fall fishoff on here has been all methods and the rr guys hold their own in it. a one or two day tournament will probably be a lot different.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    am I the only one who is tired of hearing about this??

4. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Seems like if you get a group together participating in an event, someone is gonna cheat. Hardly matters if it is a horse shoe pitching tournament to a bass/catfish tournament. There has only been one guy walking earth that didn't have to cheat... and he did very well with just fish and bread.

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Sounds to me like another excuse for juggers not to show up. :roll_eyes:

They is a way to make sure the jugs are not in place before the tournament. Already thought of that and that is already taken care of. :wink:

BTW, I'll bet you "last post" was removed for other reasons than the truth.

6. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    You all know I have been at the center of the R&R/Juggin' post and I have come to a conclution that if we both do it right and by the law it is OK with me!!:wink: I have learned more from a couple of people in our heated debates in the last week that I was wrong. I blamed all Juggers' and come to find out that I was only speaking from a couple of incidents I experenced personally. I also found out that a lot of juggers' do abide by the law and enjoy there sport as much as I enjoy R&R fishing. I have no problem with it anymore and I think I have patched up my relationships with a few on here and all is good in Dixie!! So to answer your question I think we can get along and fish togather and have a great time in the process, If we ALL follow the rules and laws.

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Rob, thank you for that. Some others here should "man up", but I don't think it will happen.

brucemacgee19 and Puddin Head had the guts also to "man up" and admit there is some common ground here that we can all stand on. They should be commended! :wink:

There is still one of them though sitting there staring at the grassy knoll trying to figure out the conspiracy. :roll_eyes:

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    < There is still one of them though sitting there staring at the grassy knoll trying to figure out the conspiracy. :roll_eyes:>

Really, there's two, and I ain't one of 'em, so... :wink:
    Bill in SC

9. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    I sure hope that nobody's having trouble figuring out what the conspiracy is. It's pretty plain to see. You know, a conspiracy is not necessarily a bad thing. We could be conspiring to do something good.

10. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    Nope. :cool2:

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    good post. you ticked me off in the past with those comments. and guess what. your another one im removing from my list.:cool2:

peace rob.

since monday my list has shrunk and ive got a couple new friends on my friends list. im starting to like this new additude. wish all knew about it. still under fire by a couple who dont. i havent tried to argue or fight since monday. but tonight i was accused of always stating fires lol. oh well. thell learn. i gotta pay the piper for my past. you guys here have really did a 360 too. hell i might stop by the N/C section more often now just to say hi.

12. cobra

cobra New Member

State:
    north carolina
    let me see the rules!

13. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Lets go jugging!!!!:smile2:

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    got any? all mine were in bad shape and i tossed them out on cleanup day this april. in the dumpster, not the lake. lol.

15. Sunday Money

Sunday Money New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Everybody is in here hugging and make up, and Cobra is still bound and determined to get the rules so he can whoop R&R butt in the tourney. No kidding that made me laugh, and I think its the first time I've done so in here in a good while with all the conflicts rolling around. Big props out to all the boys apologizing, and settling battles to become one again. Just to throw my hot tempered two cents in, if I stepped on any feet throughout the controversy then I too apologize. I dont want to see any form of fishing come to an end or have major restrictions thrown on it. I would just like to see everyone courteous and a positive example to the fishing community around you wherever you may be fishing. Catch you boys later.

16. Puddin Head

Puddin Head New Member

State:
    Grenada Lake, Ms
    I think you guys are All GOOD GUYS for taking the high road on this debate. There has been some hard words spoken to others, and I am very guilty of that myself, and I am sorry for being such a jerk.
    This thing will not work if some keep beating a dead horse. We are on a new page now and its over.
    I see good things for the club and it will be some things to work out, but anything worthwhile takes patience effort, it will be worth it.

Fish On.......Gary