My Kegerator

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Just thought I'd show how I've been expending my efforts to enhance my appreciation for the "finer" things in life, BEER,not just any common beer though, these are KINDA exotic. These are the bottle caps from the beers my taste buds have had the pleasure of experiencing, most are imports, there's a "series" of Leinenkugles and Sam Adams, some rogue beers and flavors too, lot's of bitters and bocks. There's a total of 54 caps, only 6 of which I've not had the pleasure to taste, found'em down by the boat ramp. A couple of'em are Smirnoff Ice caps.
    That long bottle opener is an antique, with a picture of Niagara Falls on it, found it on ebay for a buck and a half, kinda sentimental, since I'm from Buffalo:roll_eyes::smile2:

Attached Files:

2. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Havent met one I didnt like.

4. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    That is one big collection of beer caps.

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Pretty impressive Jim. Suits you to a tee.:wink:
    You didnt have any help drinkin those, did ya?:smile2:

6. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

what no pbr in there?:crazy:

7. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    PBR YEEEEUCCKK !!!:smile2:

8. Tuttlecat

Tuttlecat Active Member

State:
    Wamego, Kansas,
    OK now you have done it Jim. I am gonna have to look you up this year when the cats pick up on Milford! I can bring the beer if you can round up a couple pieces of smoked channel. AND, I won't query you anymore for for the recipe! My grandad (Dlsloan's dad) used to make it real good, if I could make almost as good I'd be happy!

9. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Mike, what's that a description of in your signature, some kinda highpower sniper rifle?:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2:

10. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Thanks Tom, that pics outdated already, just added 3 more new ones:smile2:

Thanks Kyle, I'm working on making it better and bigger:roll_eyes::smile2:
    Keg is an open bar, I'm kinda stingy with that "high dollar" stuff though:roll_eyes::smile2:

11. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Tom, not yet, but there will be eventually. I used to drink PBR(PoorBeerReally):eek:oooh::roll_eyes::smile2: Naw, I used to drink it when I was in Kentucky/Tennessee:smile2: Haven't really looked for it, but haven't noticed it in the coolers around here either.

I'm still working on it though, by the end of the year I'm hoping to have the whole front covered with beer caps:smile2:

I have a set in "The Cat House" on my beer fridge in there too.:roll_eyes::smile2: If there's enough interest, I'll show it at the gathering, for a small admission of course, different bottle of beer preferably:smile2::smile2:

12. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Bryan, I'll be ready when you are.:smile2: