My Jeep Was Stolen!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Deltalover, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    I am so bummed, I got up about 4am as I always do! About 4:30 I thought I heard the garbage man. At a 4:45 I went to warm my jeep up to take my daughter to school and it was gone. Was not the garbage man! I am so screwed and have no idea what I am going to do. All I had was libilty inssurance. Oh well, this too will pass, but sure hurts me right now:crying:
    Thanks for listening!

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Phillip, I really hate hearing that news. With luck, the police will find it in one piece and you will get it back.

3. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Oh man, my 12 foot Cabales match rod was in there and is ir replaceable:sad:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Phillip that sucks brother, I hope they are able to recover it and it is undamaged. Keep us posted brother.

5. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Brother Phillip, that sucks. I hope the po-po find it fast and in one usable piece.

6. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    That sucks man,i feel for ya....its always the good people that bad stuff happens too

7. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    awwww maaaaan!?!?!?!

Sorry bout your loss brother. People can be ignorant jerks. YOU NEEDED THAT!

My sister had her bronco stolen once. It was found 2 days later in detroit with blood in the backseat, almost 2 dozen roaches in the ashtray, and they changed the steering wheel to a chain link wheel.

Hate to know what went on in there.

I hope you get your wheels back brother.

8. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Man,thats gotta be a punch in the gut.

Really sorry to hear it.Talk about up and downs.Giant fish one week,this the next.
    Sorry there is nothing I can do to help.

9. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I hate that Deltalover maybe it was just a joy ride and they find it pretty quick. years ago I had a car stolen this kid saw it about a two blocks from the house and told me, we went over there and got it. They just left it sitting on the side of the road. Maybe you'll get lucky as I did.

10. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I sure hope they get it back and the fishing gear too! Hang in there.
    Bill:crying:

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am sorry to hear of your loss, just maybe you will get it back?

12. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    $#@$###@! $#@#% I HATE A THEIF! ive been there so many times before bro, i feel your pain and anger! i sure hope it was just a joy ride, but seeing what day and time it was it looks to be a pro-job. your joy riders usually snag a ride on fri or sat right, or between 11pm-1am weeknights. the folks who are in the stolen car/parts "buisness" usually do their work late sunday/monday am between 3am-5am. they know everyone is asleep at that time. after having my vehicles, freinds/familys vehicles, stolen or parts taken you begin to notice paterns of behavior. if you get your vehicle back, or get another it would be a good idea to install a kill-switch if not two of them. i have 2 very well hidden kill switches on both my trucks.

13. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    I would start checking the mud roads or let the local towing companys aware of it they may have pulled it off a mud road

14. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Man I know how it feels, Just this morn around 2am I went down to check the mail, havent checked it in bout a week. soon as I turned the corner to to the mail room I seen mail floatin around looked inside and the main locks had be cut mail was every where I picked up all the mail in the parking lot and street and called the police. Pretty sad that now days even ur mail isnt safe let alone ur car

15. truck

truck New Member

State:
    williamsburg ohio
    Bummer guy:sad: Hope you get it back!!!!!

16. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Yep, that really sucks.

17. Damian_Storm

Damian_Storm New Member

State:
    indiana
    i feel for ya..i know exactly how ya feel...it's not really so much the vehicle getting stolen , it's the fact that some weird stranger got in it and invaded your space and you feel like he's always in the shadows watching you and your family...the one thing i can't stand is a thief!!!!

18. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    That sucks, i hope you get back, if you don't and the police find out who it is you can always file a law suite.
    YEEHAW

19. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Phillip that sucks brother, I have a truck you can use if you need it till things work out. How you would get it I have not got a clue but if you can get here to get it you are free to use it as long as you need to.

20. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Sorry to hear about that Phil. I hope its recovered. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.