My Humble apologies....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Stumpknocker2, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    I wanted to apologize to everyone. Seems yesterday I made a post to a thread, and left, what I thought was a bogus address, in my post. It was brought to my attention that it was not. I am truely sorry if I offended any one, it was done in a joking manner. However, that does not excuse me from it. In the future I will refrain from any such replies, and hope everyone is ok with that. I should have known that in this day and time any and everything you type in is a possiblity. Again my humble apologies.

Sincerly,

Glenn

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Glenn,

Apology accepted.

I'm the worlds worst at it. Always teasin about tellin people to go to oddball sites.

3. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Well, reps to you, brother. It takes character to apologize and set things right.

Of course, the first thing I did was start looking for the post and couldn't find it!

4. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Me, too!:big_smile: It takes a bigger man to make an apology, especially a public one.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It happens brother, thanks for the apology. We all make mistakes, ask my wife. LMAO

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    no problem...if they don't like it they can call 1 800 cry baby

7. JustCats

JustCats Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Your a good man for posting the apology. It seems that no address is bogus anymore.

Tony

8. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    It takes a big person to admit they have made a mistake, especially in public. I am proud of you.
    Lisa

9. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    I went to the web address that you posted and was kind of surprised at what was there but you know, all I did was close it up and figured that's what you had done in fun without checking the address and went on with my night. Didn't give you any bad reps or even a bad thought as the whole thread was kind of funny, sick, but funny. No big deal, I've tried to make a funny and had it back fire so many times I have constant ringing in my ears from the big booms. Doesn't really explain the foul gas smell though. :eek:oooh: