My hot tub is here and heating up

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by PeZ, Nov 14, 2007.

1. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Its here its here after the longest 3 weeks of waiting in my life its finally here now i have to wait 14 hours for it too heat up the antisapation is killing me

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Do you just have to keep rubbing it in??? :wink:

Like a dummy, me & my 10yr old had to move the refrigerator yesterday (long story) and then I had to put it back by myself. My back is killing me! :angry:

I would love to be able to soak in a hot tub for about 4 hours!:smile2:

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    \:0a24: Is it for bluegills, or are you going to try to keep shad?

4. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    dude !! ya got to watch a game in it !!!!:boss:

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

So Tom, you gonna sleep between now and 0516 hours (woo hoo, I have learned to convert not only to CST, but also to military time - I think :confused2:) or is the anticipation gonna keep you awake?
    What, ain't ya ever been in a hot tub before, or do you just think yours'll be better than the rest of 'em :wink:?
    I'm with SHEILA, I didn't move my frig, but I washed walls and ceilings all afternoon. So STOP rubbing it in :tounge_out:.

6. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    ive never been in one with 83 jets only ones that have like 1 little jet per seat

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    14 hrs, HMMM, its gonna be awfully cold out when that thing finally heats up enough to use it

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yeah, I heard a cold front was moving this way :eek:oooh:. Guess it's a good thing Tom's hot tub will be operational. Now, what will CATGIRL do? :smile2: Never mind, I have a tub. OH NO, it doesn't have a heater and 83 jets though :angry:. Have fun for us too Tom! :cool2:

9. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    So how old do ya have to be to have 83 places on yer body that needs "jetted" ? And ta think I'm getting by with just a lil BenGay. LOL

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    :eek:oooh:83 jets. Dont pee or fart in the water . every body gets hit with 83 jets.:smile2:

enjoy it.

11. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    And I have to get by with one jet. OK i don't care I'm gona go get in it anyway.For those of you who don't know it doesn't get to cold to soak in the hottub.Mine is on the patio and I've been in it when it was 20deg out side,you may get cold getting in but you will not be cold getting out.

12. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Its allmost 1 am and its up too 88* and starting to feel warm it heats 2 degrees per hour 100* is the goal looks like 6 more hours 7 am. Im settting the alarm for 7 am.

:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Got it everyone.......Head to Pez's house the tub will be ready when we get there:wink::eek:oooh::wink::eek:oooh::wink::eek:oooh::wink::eek:oooh::wink::eek:oooh::wink::eek:oooh::wink: