Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Killing the cats on these fiberglass bank poles. I thought I'd share my way of making one (the way I attach them is a bit unique). I do a quick release line on mine that I think is easier to hang and take off while in the current of a big river. Anyway..... hope someone enjoys this. I set a bunch out tonight and will be getting up early to check'em. Got some trotlines out as well. Found a nice 40 foot hole below a wing dike tonight! Can't wait til morning!
Hopefully this link will work:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Thanks Phil, enjoyed that, I have fished the Missouri in just that fashion with some friends up in Northern Mo., we had a flattie so big we couldn't get it into our small boat and when we came back with a bigger boat and with help of course she was gone but all in all he did the same with those poles. Thanks again.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This was a very detailed and helpful post. With the extra time at home, I will certainly use this video to make some bank poles.

Killing the cats on these fiberglass bank poles. I thought I'd share my way of making one (the way I attach them is a bit unique). I do a quick release line on mine that I think is easier to hang and take off while in the current of a big river. Anyway..... hope someone enjoys this. I set a bunch out tonight and will be getting up early to check'em. Got some trotlines out as well. Found a nice 40 foot hole below a wing dike tonight! Can't wait til morning!
Hopefully this link will work:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.