my hero! chubby and bald

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by JERMSQUIRM, May 6, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well i talk about it time and time again. i love this show. wish i could do what he does. travel and eat all kinds os wild foods.

iceland. this shark has such a strong acid it makes people vomit blood. thay have worked through the decades to make this meat edible. this guy forments it in wooden crates for a couple months and then hangs it for a couple more.
    [youtubevid]IXla7Z4gSD4[/youtubevid]

veitnam

[youtubevid]rwLPdDnXjrM[/youtubevid]

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    nothing you couldnt see on the travel channel. but if your stomach is weak. dont view this one lol.

sparrows scorpions and bulls, well,,,, privates.:eek:oooh:

[youtubevid]w9q7h7vzlz8[/youtubevid]

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    fly larve, roaches, spiders, scorpions???

[youtubevid]crxqsF17mYc[/youtubevid]

same fella on letterman!

[youtubevid]Jjed2Xq0ImI[/youtubevid]

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Are you talking about Andrew Zimmerman? I Love that show.
    My PC is having trouble watching videos...:sad2:...I'll watch them later when my cable speed is back up fast enough.:confused2:

He has an Iron stomach but I'd love to have his job!!!:cool2::wink::big_smile:

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I watch Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern all the time. I don't think that Sheila digs it, but she gets over it, or logs on here so she don't have to watch it lol.

Also like to watch No Reservations with Anthony Borudain. Not usually as gross, but if things aren't going well, or going too well, he gets drunk on some indigenous people's homemade hooch.

I think it was on Bizarre Foods where in China (I think), he climbs a mountain up into a cave, and clubs some giant bats with a stick, then cooks them like a hotdog over an open fire. MmmmMmmm!!! Good eats there. :wink::eek:oooh:

6. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    two of the funniest ones to me was the episode of him eating the stinky tofu and the one where he eats the fruit thats stinks real bad. he said it taste like rotting onions. i thought he was gonna hurl. i was rolling. btw i know what some foods do to me. i just imagine after some of those meals he could be registered as a lethal weapon.:embarassed:

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    [youtubevid]Ta1cjnqQN_I[/youtubevid]

the fruit. enjoy.:wink:

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    That show makes me hungry, wish I could win a 100 million dollars. I'd just travel around the world eating and drinking.

9. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    I think I'll be able to stick to my diet now.:big_smile: