My health care plan

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by snakeman76, Aug 16, 2009.

1. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Friday at our usual work meeting my boss who is honest and a good man told us that we where in danger of losing the current health plan and going to a crappy plan the current plan I have been on for two years and I am very pleased with it the reason for the possible change was because the current plan was going to have to raise its rates because of fear it was going to be drowned out by a possible state run system.The boss told all of us that if we can raise are production by 25% we can keep are plan for now but in the mean time he would like for us to all go to our local town hall meeting and raise some hard quesions about this crap they are trying to sell us so yeah we are all for it.:angry:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Sounds like a scam, if and when it did go to government run health program then they might have a leg to stand on but it hasnt happened yet. You put out more and you can keep it LOL sound like they are just trying to get free labor

3. snakeman76

snakeman76 New Member

State:
    Tallahassee, Fl
    I dont think so my boss is pretty honest he pays for everbodys insurance its part of our job incentive but with the falling economy and those nazis in washington trying to crash democracy its a strain on everyone