My Green River Fishing Trip

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by DeerHunter01, Apr 16, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well yesterday Stoney, Ryan and myself took off for a little fishing on the Green River.

We started close by with trying to net some shad, ended up with about 30 fresh shad and we had close to 10 frozen skip jacks with us. Headed down river for our first fishing spot. After searching for almost 20 minutes I located some fish suspended about a foot off the bottom, so we rigged up and set up on them. The first fish in the boat was brought in by me came in at 6 .5 pounds, the next fish was brought in by me that went about 7 Pounds, Then Stoney got himself a nice 6 Pounder all blue cats. We had several small hit's but we could not get into any size of fish. this was the first time I had fished this section of the river and we got lots too learn.

We had traveled about 42 miles of the Green river yesterday when we came upon a strange looking thing next to a red channel marker, so I took a couple of pictures of it to show you what we had found all the way out there in the boondocks..LMAO

Enjoy the photos:

Attached Files:

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Here is the rest of the photos.

Attached Files:

3. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i fish green river from time to time, every so often you can find a big fish or two.

4. ROUSH8692

ROUSH8692 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Cool Keep Em Coming

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    JW, did you catch any fish out there the other night by that Channel marker ?:)