My garden.

Discussion in 'Garden Tips And Talk' started by 223reload, Jun 3, 2007.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    sure wish I had a digital camera yall, my garden is really looking good. The okra is about 4" the sweet peas need a trellis ,as trere starting ti put off tendrils and the beans are about 6" tall also the tomatoes are blooming, as well as the peppers. and the onions are beginning to bulb. my german radishes look like turnips on top they are huge!! but it will be another 40 days before they are ready.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Mine is also looking great and its slowly raining here :big_smile:

3. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    After 3 small hail storms my tomato plants are ducking for cover. Look a little beat up and missing a few limbs and leaves. May have to borrow some vegs off you all.
    Bill

4. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    sounds like your garden is doing great. we had a late freeze here and it killed my mater plants and a couple of my cucumber plants. my peppers survived (bell and jalapeno) Ive planted more tomatoes and ive got a few golf ball size 'maters already as well as the peppers starting to bloom and the squash.

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Richard, sure wish I was your neighbor right bout now.....especially since we didnt do a garden this year. Sounds like you gonna have a great season. Hope you get alot canned/froze for the upcomin winter months. Congrats.

6. Jesse168

Jesse168 Member

State:
    Memphis, Tennessee
    I haven't had a garden in years but this weekend I bought 20 tomato plants and the neighbor behind me and I are going to grow tomatos. So far we have planted 24 plants just this morning.

We are planning to have BLT's all summer!

Don't grow squash, okra, egg plant they aint' fit for the table.

Jesse

7. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I just bought a digital cam at walgreens for $10, its made by vivitar. You can veiw the pic quality if you go to the boating journal section and look at my boat project post....for 10 bucks ,hey....im not complaining

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Sounds like your garden is off to a great start, Richard! Where abouts in NM do you live?

9. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    Missing out on the good stuff aren't ya, just tomatoes.