My Friends biggest blue (from the fall)

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Katmaster Jr., Dec 31, 2005.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey ya'll just got these pics back. They are from the fall. We had a awesome fishing trip with 13 cats total....biggest ones were 38 lb 44 inches, 22 lb, and 20 lb. All the rest were like 3-7 lb.

The 38 lb was caught by my Navy Buddy he just retired and wanted to fish.....he used to bass fish but then we got him a nice 10 ft rod with a tidewater reel with 30 lb big game, and took him Catfishing. And luckily the fish were biting great that trip. His first time really catfishing. He got a 38 pound 44 inch blue cat. A very nice fish. Here's the pics below:

Attached Files:

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Here's a few more from that same trip, the first one is mine, the second pic is the big one that my friend got:
    Also you can see some of those smaller cats we caught right in front of the big blue. :)

Attached Files:

3. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Nice fish, nice pics! I like the kitty in the bottom of the one...wonder what he/she was thinking? ;)

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank's, I know what the cat was thinking.....(give me some of that fish)....lol :D

5. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Some big cats thanks for sharein the pics now ill copy and paste them send them to people on other boards claim them as mine :p

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL.....ok, pay me a couple bucks and that will be just fine...lol :D