My fishing buddy, the most unlucky angler.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jun 6, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Last year when I caught my personal best 55-lb flathead, Roger was at the river fishing when I arrived..First thing I noticed was he was not fising in my Lucky spot, I casted out and caught the big 55.

This year when I caught my 50-lber, Roger was at the River when I arived, first thing I noticed was he was not fishing my lucky spot, I caught a 50lber.

Now I cant decide if he is unlucky, or just being nice and letting me have have the best location..Or just a tad bit slow and aint figured it out yet...LMAO:big_smile:

I have some advise for my buddy, the flathead spawn is upon us I think..Take a step back and a few weeks off..Now once the spawn is over you will certainly catch some big flats, but make sure you fish the lucky spot!

2. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    well,if i was him,i would be getting tired of letting you have your lucky spot,even if it was unlucky for me :roll_eyes:

3. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    he may be afraid to get in your spot thinking you might open up a can of whip ass on him:smile2::smile2:

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    What's a good fishing buddy for :)

5. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky

yeah but it mite take the whole can LMFAO wheew i like this boc website

6. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well here's how it is.... Jack showed me this location to fish so therefore i feel he has his spot that he likes. Plus the spot i take i caught my pb out of so i feel like i am also in a good spot. Mine just might be the one to be in this fall. :wink:

7. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Roger If your luck is like mine and I tokk my partners lucky spot, he would fish my spot and catch another big fish!:006:

8. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    And that's exactly what would happen!!!!

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Well, Ive had so much poor luck so far this year, Im beginning to think that 5 skipjacks will get me through the entire year for bait.:smile2:

10. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio

11. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Hey Flathunter!! I'll bet you're not complaining because your fishing buddy isn't fishing your LUCKY SPOT. What the heck! Now I call that a true friend!! " Get out of my spot!!" "Or I will smack you!!" LMAO!!:smile2: