My Fishing Buddies

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by PhillyCatcatcher4, Jul 26, 2007.

1. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Went fishing for channels earlier this week,and it was a slow outting.I didn't catch any but still enjoyed the time on the water because my sons caught a few.Most of the time when I'm out with my kids I usually spend the day baiting hooks.Since moving back to Philly from DE. I haven't really made any new fishing buddies.Neverless my sons & wife do me just fine.:0a22::amazed::beauty::0010::0010::0010:

Attached Files:

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    A couple more from our day out.:0a22:

Attached Files:

3. steveg442

steveg442 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Enjoy those moments while you can. When your boy gets a little older he might not have time to spent with you. (work, girls, and cars) My boy is 19 and we've fished together twice this year. I enjoyed both of them but I wished he had a little more time for dear old dad....lol

4. iabowhunter

iabowhunter New Member

State:
    South East Iowa
    What more can a guy ask for other then fishing with his wife and kids? A guy has to get away from time to time but I always have a better time when I'm fishing with my wife and kids. Outstanding job Greg! You all look happy in those pics.

5. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    That's what being a "Dad" is all about...

I loved the pictures!

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Great pics! Thanx for sharein. I'm waitin for that call! LOL! I'll be your fishin buddy. LOL! How old is the oldest and how do ya think he will handle a boat?

7. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    The oldest one is 9 and always asking me can he go with me when I go to MD. on the CH. Bay.I'm thinking I could give him some Dramamine :tire: and he'll be fine. Hey Big George your gonna have to PM me that # again or better yet I'll pm you mine.My 1 year old is always messing with things,papers ,tools,everything lol. :0a22: I,m ready to see your boat.

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice pics, Greg.

9. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :waaaht:Whats up with the (8-15-2003) Thank You date,she applied those thanks today.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my computer has been acting up as well...anyways thanks for the post...and nothing better than being with the family...rollo

11. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Here's another pic of my 2 fisherboys.:006:

Attached Files:

12. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Great pics phillycatcher went out Sunday we where dry up till about 8o'clock. Then we caught seven channel's in about a 45 minute time span. PM me maybe we can get all together one day. I usually meet with the regulars at my fishing spot they all pretty nice. I am trying to slowly "lure" my other buddy into getting into fishing just to have someone else to go out with....lol :wink: I am glad your wife doesnt mind you fishing my other fishing buddy wife used to get p'eed off every time we went.... :smile2:

13. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    The first time I took my wife she was pregnant in the summertime (6 years ago),and she used to get peed off when I would go. One day I dragged her to a pond gave her a pole and told her to let out some steam.The calm water & peaceful surroundings made her relax.She's been hooked eversince.:big_smile_2::beauty::0a22:

14. Rhinocat

Rhinocat New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    thanks for the post.. My 10 yr girl loves to go cating with me.. her pb is 17.5..channel

have a good one.

15. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice pic, Greg.

16. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I've been trying to get my wife to go out with me, but she's always "got something to do"...

I'm gonna keep buggin' her, tho - I know once she does it, she's gonna love being on the lake...

17. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Greg,

I heard that those can be some of the best fishing buddies you can have, the buddies that are in your heart, but also share the the dark with you.
    (Think about it)
    :wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert