My First Truck.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Dec 3, 2007.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I just got my first vehicle ever Friday night, it's a Chevy Avalanche, and I love it! :big_smile:

Here are a few pictures.....

Attached Files:

2. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Nice looking truck. Ah yes,I can remember my first vehicle,a 1947 Ford 2 dr sedan. I think I was born 50 yrs. too soon.

3. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    That is a nice truck, especially for the very first. Congrats on such a nice rig.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats! Thats a nice looking truck!

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Congrats on the new truck. Just don't spend all your fishing money buying toys for the new truck.:smile2:

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Nice lookin truck.Love the color.Congradulations.

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Very nice Zakk, Congratulations!!!

9. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    that's a heck of a first truck! I hope my next truck looks that good, heck I hope the next after the next looks that good! enjoy that ride, now u just gotta upgrade the catfishing boat (needs to be at least 23 feet to do that truck justice :smile2:)!

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Zakk, congrats on the new truck. Does it have that new fish smell yet? LOL:tounge_out:

11. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Sweet ride Zak! My first ride was a 1966 Galaxie 500 with a 390 4 spd in 1982.... Rangoon red, twice pipes,Holley carb and Hooker headers!! man that thing would haul 7 people and 2 in the trunk and still boil the hides through 3 gears!!! Wrapped it around an oak tree in Summerville SC on Halloween night...... I miss that thing!

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Wow Zakk! :eek:oooh: My first vehicle I ever had was a 1971 Pontiac Lemans with a 130,000 miles on it. It leaked tranny fluid real bad and didn't have power steering :crazy: ! I got it for $100, that was all I could afford at the time, I was 18 and out on my own and that old junker got me around. Congrats on your 1st vehicle! Beats the heck out of my first! :roll_eyes: Looks like you can haul your drums easily in that badboy! :cool2:

13. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    nice looking esp for the first one!!!!heck w/one that nice u might not need another one

14. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Congrads Zakk, Just take care of it and it'll take care of you for a long time. :big_smile:

15. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Congrats Zakk!! What a beauty and I love the color. Now be careful, watch for the other guy who isn't watching you, cause once those rates on insurance go up, it's awhile before they come down! Take care, little brother. Cheryl

16. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Congrats! on the nice looking truck!

17. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks everyone. I'm definitely really grateful to have such a nice first vehicle. It's perfect for me, pulling boats, fishing, and having to haul my drumset around to play with my band. I've driven it some, and it's really nice and smooth and very easy to handle for a truck of its size.

Thanks again, and Cheryl, I'll definitely take your advice. :cool2:

18. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Wow Zakk you must be working hard lately.
    Nice truck it should last you a good long time. Congrats.

19. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yep, much more :cool2: than a 1976 canary yellow Pontiac Sunbird, black interior, bad transmission :smile2:. Congratulations buddy! Glad to hear you'll be taking Cheryl's advice, although I wouldn't expect any less from a responsible young man such as yourself. Did you realize that you just joined the roundhill and olefin club? They drive Avalanches too; purty good comp'ny if ya ask me :big_smile:.

20. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks Tanya!:cool2: I had no idea they drive Avalanches as well, definitely good company. lol That's cool.