my first mma fight from jan 07 broke my hand but i won

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by crazyKat, Jan 10, 2008.

1. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    [​IMG] cant get it to work. i will try to post it

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Congrats. How many rounds and how long are the rounds. Bummer you broke your hand.

3. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    congrats.... you'll never forget your first fight

4. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    did it show u the video? i tried to post it but i dont think it worked. i knocked him out in 131 seconds of first round. i broke my hand around the minute mark so i knew i needed to get him out before it started hurting really bad. and it was cheduled for 3 5 minute rounds. it was a tournament for a belt since i couldnt fight again that night the alternate that took my place won the whole thing.

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    No Jody the link did not work for me anyway? But Congrats to you!

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    nope me either. congrats thats a sport i just dont want to mess with. enough scars from bars in my youth days,lol. im to plump now. im like a tank abbot. if i dont KO in the first few seconds im pooped. lmao.

7. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I must say my hat is off to anyone who can get hit in the grill and not want to shot stab and stomp the man that did it.LOL I love to watch a good bout but that's where it ends.:wink::smile2:

8. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    My congrats to you Bro! I'd surely like to see it....Have you figured out how to get link to work?

9. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    AND I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY CATFISHING CAGE FIGHTER LOL... CONGRATS, WHAT WEIGHT DO YOU FIGHT AT?

10. crazyKat

crazyKat New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i was fighting at lightweight. i will try to get it on here. its on myspace but i cant figure out how to copy it. i will work on it this weekend.

11. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    congrats man! :big_smile:

12. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats! Make sure your hand heals, before you jump back in there! Alot of guys dont heal enough and do more damage! I injured my thumb, before the World Taekwondo championship back in the late 90's (had only 2 weeks before the BIG one) and didnt let it heal enough and it still gives me some problems! I favored that hand and it took away a viable weapon, lost in the semi-finals in my division. I know when your at a "competitive" level that a person doesnt like to admit if something is REALLY bothering them and hampering there performance, BUT an injury sure can!!!! Take Care of your hand!:big_smile: