My favorite blue cat

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Reel_Blues, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Caught this one 9 years ago couldnt bring myself to release him.:wink::big_smile:

102_0675.jpg

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't blame ya. I bet he was good and tender lol. With some hush-puppies, and macaroni.:roll_eyes::smile2:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Did you prepare that one deep fryed, broiled, or baked?

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You guys are terrible!

Personally, I think the cat is beautiful. I used to have a female long haired one just like that.
    That was my baby that Matt made me give away so his dog wouldn't eat her!:angry:

Now I have a black one. She seems to be coming around. Not quite as scared of people. I'm not sure that is a good thing.

3 weeks ago, you only saw her downstairs in the middle of the night, and if she saw you..... a hundred miles an hour back up the stairs!
    Now.... she's coming down and attacking everything. For some reason it is too much fun to go behind the entertainment center and unplug everything.:angry:
    I also keep catching her on the kitchen cabinets eating anything that gets left out. I already had to throw away bread that got left out and apparently plastic is only a slight inconvenience.:wink:

Matt's gonna beat me and her if I can't get her to quit that.:smile2:

5. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    MMM,MMM good. Tastes just like chicken.:big_smile:

6. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I have a cure for that little problem.
    Next time you see it happen, chase the cat down untill you get a hold of it, don't stop till you catch it. Now when you get it bring it back to the countertop or table top and hold its head in your hand like you would a base ball, still supporting its body like a baby after all you don't want to kill it. Now this is the hard part. Take it's head and gently hit it along the top of the counter top or table about every foot or so along the lenght of the surface. Then throw the cat to the floor.
    It will remember that for the rest of it's life and will never do it again.
    I had the same problem with my cat 17 years ago and it has not gone near a countertop or table top since. We still have the cat and love it very much, after all it has been in the family longer than one of my children.