My dream fishing boat

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by snooker_hooker, Apr 15, 2006.

1. snooker_hooker

snooker_hooker New Member

State:
    sc
  2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Nice boat, I would like to see that rig with tunnel config. with a jet drive to get through that 1' deep water!

3. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Nice boat. Well keep the dream alive. Perhaps soon it will come true. Until then enjoy each trip.

4. jsharper

jsharper New Member

State:
    TX
    Really nice boat. i have never seen one. I hope I don't, I saw a Blue Wave Classic 190 the other day that got me wanting a bigger boat. Hope you arrange to own one soon.

Jim

5. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Those SeaArk BigDaddys are SWEEEEET man! I want one so bad. I got a 20' with a 135 Optimax right now and wanna trade it so bad. Those are sweet boats and would love to have one! Good luck with that dream man! I have the same one!

6. snooker_hooker

State:
    sc
    i have a 16 ft now rigged out. it has everything, but the room in that is just what i need with kids. i emailed seaark and a dealer for prices and options. i also found one used near by. it has a 140 4 stroke. i think it is under powered though.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

here is the one im looking at.​

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :) Nice Looking Boat. Keep Your Dream Alive.hopefully One Day It Will Come True For You. Dreams Is What Makes The World Go Around Right So Hang In There.

8. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    A guy down the street from me has one...........man it's a barge!! You could sit my 1650 xpress inside it with lots of room to spare. He has a 200hp Suzuki on it and said it would hit about 53mph.............that's hauling in a 24' boat. Considering I spend a lot of my time in the timber I think the Seaark River Cat would more than get'r done.

9. snooker_hooker

State:
    sc
    belive it i found the 24 cheaper than the 20 river cat. i have looked at both and the 24 has bigger live wells and more options. i think my boat is going up for sale soon.

10. craigr

craigr New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Do what you can to get it!

I wasn't able to get my 'dream boat' until I was around 40 and have been VERY happy with it. I haven't fished from shore since.

craigr

11. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yea I definately think that the 140 is underpowered on one. I may trade mine off this summer or next fall and get one because they are just too sweet! That 15 degree hull will make for a super nice ride as well! That 24 footer with the 225 Pro XS Optimax is gunna be mine!:) I hope. lol.. good luck with it man let us know if you get one!

12. Don Miller

Don Miller New Member

State:
    NC
    my 18' G3 is my dream boat. small enough to handle by myself, but dead stable with 3 people fishing...

13. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I looked at those Sea Ark boats the other day. In my opinion they are the ultimate cat fishing boat. The ones I saw had a simple interior, but they were VERY wide and offered a ton of room. Lots of gear storage, lots of fuel storage, large live wells, a sturdy as a rock! Too bad they started at $17,000 and went up!!!

14. youngun

youngun New Member

State:
    tennessee
    that is a sweet looken dream boat... good luck.