My deer condo..

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by BLKCLOUD, Nov 9, 2007.

1. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    I have never had a store bought stand till last year when my daughter turned 9 and she wanted to go hunting, now my 6 yr old is wanting to tag along so I figured i'd better build something to hold all of us since they cant leave each other alone and be quite for 5 minutes..:wink:

the rest of the pics are in the next post

Attached Files:

2. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD New Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    All I lack is the roof..which it shouldn't be any problem..'cept that last piece of tin..:smile2:

Attached Files:

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    It looks good and I hope you got her sitting in a good place, I remember hunting with this old feller and he told me and the other guy's that was with us about a friend of his that built a real nice stand, He said the old boy even had carpet in it, The Only problem was there wasn't no deer in that area.Ol James said the ol boy hunted outta it for several years and never seen nothin.

4. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    thats pretty nice. we built a few like that this year. we allready had some. we put ol used carpet in all of them because it makes them a lil more quiet.

5. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Mighty fine looking deer shack Keith. If I had that, I would put a cot in it too, double as the doghouse when I get in trouble.:wink:

6. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Keith you ought to be able to see plum over into lincoln county from there.:wink:

7. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    What a great stand.......Man ain't nothin like huntin with young'uns seems like we go all out fer 'um............But thats what it's all about...............

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Wow looks like a Ted Nugent outfit. Cool.
    I really am "primative" hunting, LOL.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great looking stand. Add a small stove and one can spend the night out there. You could also inform your wife that you have built a modern dog house.:wink::big_smile:

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Great job Keith, after the season you can have a barn dance or a big poker game in that LOL. Good luck on the season, Hope ya get a bigun out of it.