My dad pulled a real jerk move lol

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ok so my dads workin out of town right now in a place called ansley and this town has TONS of old trucks for sale right, he came over the other day and was tellin me about this F250 diesel and he said if he was gonna get it he would paint it camo for me, before he left he said hed give me a call when he found somethin good, this was on sunday. so then today i was sittin in my room when my dad calls and he asks if im home right now and i said yes and he said hed be at my house in about a half an hour. i lost track of time until i heard this loud engine coming from my drive way. im thinkin o god dad u didnt already, so i go look and sure enough him and his friend eric are at my door and in the drive way is a camo F250 diesel. i go out there and he points at it and asks if somethin like that owuld work, by now im thinkin to myself im gonna look so bada$$ in that thing. im like ya dad id look great in that, he looks at me funny and says ya you would but theres only one problem.. thats erics truck! hahaha i bout had a heart attack when i saw that thing, man he got me good. but now he says he knows for sure of what to get me so im thinkin im gonna be gettin my first vehicle here soon. that made my day! lol

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Good story Wil, thanks for sharing little Brother!!:smile2:

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya haha, i bout had a heart attack when i saw that in my driveway. it was funny though

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sure sounds like a really neat truck, Wil! The stuff of sweet dreams :lol:

5. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Man, I bet you about pooped in your pants huh? LOL.... That was a pretty funny thing that you and your dad will laugh about for years...ahhh Good memories are the best!
    Thank you for sharing! any pics?

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yup, my dad pulled that trick with a Matchbox car once. lol

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    LOL, funny story, Got to love them dirty dads...LOL. I hope you get a good truck. Just remember the important thing is dad is thinking of you. He wants you in his lifestyle.

Danny

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Well, at least he didn't say "Start saving your money and maybe you can buy one like this some day!"

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thanks you guys i have an awsome dad. i look up to that man more than anyone i know. hes been there for me even when it was next to impossible for him to be able to talk to me. my dad works a lot and i hardly see him but when i do we have the best times. if yall met him i know youd all love him as much as i do. hes the nicest guy youd ever meet. and no lol i dont have any pics

10. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Wil, I gotta tell ya..... my dad pulled something like that on me too. I had been saving some money to try to put down on a truck, and we had a guy working for us at the time that had a truck I REALLY wanted to buy. When I saw him at my birthday party (the dude was about 5 or 6 years older than me) I thought Dad may've tried to buy that truck for me. When presents rolled around, the guy flipped me some keys and said "go look outside." I walked out on the porch, and there was a junky little plastic pickup.

Let's just say you probably reacted considerably better than I did. I punted that stupid truck as far as I could, and told them both off. :embarassed: Live & learn, I acted like a stinkin' brat.