My Buddy Leroy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Jun 18, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
  2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    And well fed I might add.Thanks for sharing!:big_smile:

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ol' cutsinker, the 2nd pic. (0084.jpg) is the best. However, you be careful with that new camera. Your wife will be continually looking over her shoulder. You know how they are about pictures when they don't have any makeup (or clothes) on.

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hopefully ill go fishing tonight if the boss will let me use her car, my blazer is in the shop. Then i can try the camera out on some fish.:lol:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    That Leroy is a cutie. I know what you mean whenyou stated " he allows you to live in his house". I have a dog that runs the show in our house. Thanks for sharing.:cool2::big_smile:

6. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Aint it kinda funny how you bring them home, give em food, give em love, and they steal your house!:wink: I used to have one of those, but had to give her up cause Matt's dog would eat her. The lady I gave her to said she moved in and stole her house.:crazy:
    Great pictures. Nice to see that some men like cats.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    We got one of those owners too Ste ve, ours is called Tigger'

8. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Splitshot we live with one too. we call him gus. He will keep us if we feed him.

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Hey we got one too, This thing is spoiled to the core. Looks like yours is too. :big_smile:

Attached Files:

10. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A true CAT MAN lol I can appreciate that Steve. I'm sharing with five at the moment!, but I'm the BOSS.
    You hear me, get off that counter,
    I said get off the counter.
    Do I have to get up!
    Don't make me get up!
    Thump! :doubt:

11. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Steve when I saw this string I thought you were talking about a kid.hahaha Till this summer Little Buddy is what I've always called my grandson Joel He'll be 15 in Aug and he says he is to old to be a little buddy so I started calling the next youngest (who is 11) my little buddy.I have 7 grandboys so I've got a lot of little buddys to go yet.

I wish I could keep a cat but my wife never had a pet when she was a kid because she grew up in a household without them so now she don't like them.

12. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Another classic example of the difference between cats & dogs. With a dog it's "Here you are, I love you, I love you !" With a cat it's "Here I am, love me, but hurry I may change my mind in a minute."
    :big_smile:

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Yup you hit the ole nail square on the head!!!!:lol: