My brother thought I was crazy!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by cassk, Nov 22, 2008.

1. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Now that my bro. is a member of the BOC, he understands that I"m not crazy just another BOC addict!! :wink: He can't get enough of the BOC, spends alot of time surfing checking out all the great fishing info that is offered on here. He's not getting as much sleep cause he's on half the night. He said there is no way to keep up with all this!!! :big_smile:
    All I can say is "I told you so brother"
    Now go get your fix!!!!

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I been on the internet ever since it became available. I've not come across a site like this and doubt i ever will. I tend to neglect important things, so i can slum around in here with you fine folks. I'm glad he likes the place and tells his friends.

3. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I can remember the time when I read every new post and posted a personal welcome to each and every new member. Now, all I can do is welcome some of the new members that post something, and scan the new posts and read those that have special interest to me. I do make an attempt to welcome every new member in Arkansas, but I'm sure I miss some.

4. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    i'd like to welcome your brother cass. you could at least give us his user name. is he from mena too?

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Cass, whats his user name? Welcome to the BOC Cassk's brother. That's the best I can do until you stop withholding important information.... like a name.

6. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Soooooooooooooo sorry !!!!!! My brother, Jr aka "catslammer" he is gettin hooked on the Boc lol just like all us!!!!!!

Cass

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I know that this site sure takes up a great deal of my time, but there is no other site that I would rather be looking at.

8. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Cass, thanks for ruining another guy's life :wink::smile2:. well at least it's your brother, you probably owed him for something or another:smile2:.

Just kidding catslammer, you'll love it here. Welcome to the BOC/SOC, best catfishing site on the web :cool2:!