My brother is in Air Force commercial LMAO!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MrFlathead, Sep 24, 2009.

1. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE9xWzsQCpk

He is the first and last guy seen and in there like 4 times inbetween, I would say he is playing the lead role cause I see him more than anyone but that little smirk at the end just makes me laugh and doesnt look to tough. Here is a pic to help identify him BUT all you really need to do is look for the big ears LMAO!

Oh and a gille suit on the flightline is just plain not fair to any bad guy cause that is nothing but cammo at its best.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    What special forces is he?? my best friend just graduated from Tac P. I was going to cross train out of my current AFSC into Aerial Gunner but i decided that i should get out at the end of my enlistment. (NEXT MONTH!!):big_smile:

3. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    I dont know exactly what it is about this video but I think about Transformers everytime I see it LMAO!

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They make it look so cool dont they. :cool2: For a second almost had me convinced to join up, just for a second though. Dont think they need any grouchy, wore out, 47 yr old, beer swillin, bad attitude, ugly old men do ya? :smile2:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Dude dont get pizzed reenlist:wink:, really though jobs on the outside are not easy so I wish you best

6. MrFlathead

MrFlathead New Member

State:
    Il
    Branch off from Security Forces called TRF, he is a sniper and gets to ride around in a helo all day.

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    I was always curious on the weapons status of Army units compared to Air Force units on FOBS in Iraq.

Dynamically different mind sets.

It was not unusual for me to travel an hour a day in the HMMWV to get to the nearest Air Force chow hall. :smile2: