my brother eric 1965 to 2007 you will be missed

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by katkiller77, Dec 26, 2007.

1. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    My brother Eric passed away dec 3. He was 42. He was gifted not challenged he brought love to all he met and yet never asked much in return from anyone. god has brought him home to a much better free of this cruel world. Eric was one of the best things in my life and actually i am at peace now. I have lost one the my best friends and a dear close brother. god bless you all rick please get my family and my mother in prayer:sad2:

2. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Rick,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Brother. May GOD continue to watch over, and Bless you, throughout this Sad time.. Sounds like Eric was a good Man..

3. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    thank you very much he was mentally retarded and loved everyone he was a gift for anyone he met him. he is at peace but still he will be missed[/B]

4. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Rick I am Very Sorry to hear of the passing of Your Brother.Life doesn't seem fair some times,But the Good Lord Needed another Angel upstairs.You and Your Family will be in this Old Iowa Boys Prayers. God Bless.
    J.D.

5. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Eric will be a great angel thank you and god bless :big_smile:

6. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Philippians 4:7 (NIV) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. This is the promise I claimed when my brother died:big_smile:

7. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    very sorry for your loss:sad2:

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Sorry to hear of your loss, just know he is at peace now and surely in a better place with God. God bless you and your family.

9. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Philippians 4:7 (NIV) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. This is the promise I claimed when my brother died this what is getting me through not easy at times but god is getting me through :big_smile:

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Rick I am sorry for your loss

11. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    gary thank you I will dedicate my pb of 2008 to my brother eric :big_smile:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I'm really sorry to hear of your loss.Prayers will be said for you and your family. Stay strong for your mother she needs you more now than every.
    GOD BLESS!!

13. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I'm so sorry that you have lost your brother. Our prayers are with you and your family. Ya know I lost a few people this last month or so, and like you I wanted to dedicate a Pb to them. A few weeks back I was going fishing with some buddies and on the way there I said a prayer. I explained to God how thankful I was to have shared time with them, and how much I missed them. I then prayed for a Pb, like you I wanted to dedicate something that meant a lot to me.

This is my first time telling this story, I never even told the guys I was fishing with that day ( other BoC members ) but I got that Pb by that night. I had the biggest smile you ever saw, it just meant so much, kinda like they were there with me. I got a pic of the fish, it bit me ( I think my buddy Mark had something to do with that, LOL , God rest his soul ) and I let him go. I gotta say it brought me a lot of closure.

I don't know if this story helps you or not but I thought sharing might. My prayers are with ya brother and may the Lord bring you that Pb and many more.

-Jim

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm sorry to hear of the loss. :sad2:
    I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers! Keep your head up brother!:wink:

15. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Rick, so sorry about your brother. My thoughts are with you, I lost my brother, best friend and fishing buddy in March. Thankfully we will always have the memories, and his stories to pass on to others. God Bless.

16. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of hardship. I know losing a loved one right at the holidays is a hard thing to overcome. Thank you so much for the wonderful scriptures. God's love is so comfronting in so many ways. Our Lord, Jesus Christ has his reasons for letting things happen. I have never Questioned him, but instead left it in his hands. He has his reasons, and that is all i need to know, not our place as to question "Why". Peace be with you and the family. He sounded like such a wonderful guy!!

17. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Rick, may the lord bring you and your family peace in this time of grief. I'm not good at this sort of stuff but my prayers go out to you.

18. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Rick, Sorry to here about the passing of your brother. You,your brother and all family members affected will be in our thoughts and prayers.

19. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Rick sorry brother about your lost .Im not real good at words but im pretty sure how your feeling,Im sure your brother is in the lords arms.

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rick, sorry to hear about your loss...thoughts and prayers for you and your family...rollo