My BOC Family

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Arkie55, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Last night while spending some time in the Chat Room and have a good time with the regulars that visit there it dawned on me just how much the BOC and BOC family enter into my daily life and routine. As I'm sure a lot of you feel, this is place you can drop in for a quick break from work and feel like you're at home with family. You can spend a few hours each evening just catching up on what everyone is doing, catching, watching, interested in, wanting to know, concerned with, fearful of, proud of, or wanting to learn. This doesn't even count the fun we have in chat almost every night. I would rather spend my relaxation time browsing the BOC or in the chat room than watching television. So, I just wanted to take a minute and say to everyone, Thank You. You have become part of my life and you have been since 2002. I really appreciate you folks and the love and support we all seem to have for each other.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for a great post buddy, we are definatly all family here. This place is so awesome.

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Terry, Im so glad you are part of my family...You keep me inspired daily and I thank you for that. I enjoy our talks and look forward to them as a daily ritual. Thanks for being who you are and for being part of my life. I honor all of my BOC family and keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And now, thats all I have to say bout that...(sniffle,sniffle)

4. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    arkie we're proud to have you here and hope that everything is going great for you! :big_smile: we are all brothers and sisters on here and im glad your my bro! :big_smile:

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Great post Terry, I enjoy the B.O.C. as much as you.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    was the first time I really came into chat. I was bored ouuta of my mind and just wanted to talk to someone. I'm glad we talked. You all made me laugh and I enjoyed that immensley. Folks who know me personally tell me I'm as goofy as all getout cause I laugh alot and enjoy makin others laugh. Thanks for gettin me ouuta my bored state. There's hardly anythin fit to watch on tv IMHO I usually watch Big Valley and the Rifleman,even if on the Rifleman I've already seen the episodes they're still refreshing to me.I know I can watch something without being embarrased or havin to flip channels. I wish you a good happy day today. I too am glad you are my Brother!:wink::cool2::big_smile:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Same here Terry I cant hardly go a day without chatting with my buddies/family in chat . That's what makes this such a great place we all get along well for the most part and treat each other with the respect that only true friends can.

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Terry thanks for sharing those postive comments. Yes, this is a great family.:big_smile:

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    Terry u said a mouth ful.visiting with u and everone else is what makes this a great place to be.

10. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Family,Fun,Fish,F words this site makes me proud to use.:0a22: