My boc family

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by hear_kitty, Dec 29, 2006.

1. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    The first thing i would like to say! I have met some very special people here and hope to have made some life long friends! And some of these people i could have fished by before and never new they were there! Thank God for the boc!

2. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I agree 100%. I couldnt have said it any better.

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Right on the mark Great folks here:smile2:

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is a great place to be! It's the first internet site that I am aware of that I feel safe and that isn't something that can be said about the internet. We have wonderful moderators that are on duty 24/7 and I believe without pay to make sure we are safe.There are no words to express my graditude for the great job that they do.Welcome hear kitty,you will find the longer you are with us that this is a really wonderful place to be! We all care so very deeply about each other and the amazing thing is we don't personally know every single member on this board yet if one passes I garentee ya that sadness is deeply felt and tears are shed. I am glad to have you as a brother and welcome you fully into our group. You will be totally amazed and addicted to this site!:big_smile:

5. hear_kitty

hear_kitty New Member

State:
    Vassar Mi
    Dear pk i have been here since 8-17-05 and we have seen eye to eye before!

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Now see what I mean I reckon I've already welcomed ya before I just don't remember doing so.There is so many good folk on here I reckon I can't keep track of who is who. Oh well I just wanted to let ya know we were happy to have ya but like I said reckon thats already been said,ok time for me to take my Altsimer meds I guess ha ha just joking!:embarassed:

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Can I get an "AMEN"