My bird hunting partner is a bum!

Discussion in 'Bird Hunting' started by brad kilpatrick, Dec 1, 2006.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I was supposed to go hunting tomorrow but at the last minute Eric decides He can't go!!! HE Sucks!!!

2. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Brad, I feel your pain brother! It seems there is a football game in KC tommorrow and my hunting partner is a Husker fan:angry:.

So its just me and Willie (my dog) in the morning!

GO SOONERS!!!! :lol:

3. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Fine, Husker Nation can have KC. I'm jumpimg ship and heading your way!!! LOL

4. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Just don't understand how folks can't seem to get their priorities straight. Hope you get some with 18 inch tail feathers.

5. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    He sounds like my ex. A bunch of guys from work planned a deer hunting trip to Arkansas lasting a week. We started the planning stages in March so we would all have the money saved up, gear bought if needed, etc. Ex was all for it and even went so far as to go out and buy me new camo's, long johns, etc. Then the day before we are to leave, a buddy brings over his fifth wheel travel trailer and leaves it and the drive. The rest of the guys bring their stuff over and load it into the trailer. The next day when we are about to leave she decides to throw this fit about me going.
    Needless to say, I went anyhow. Had a good time, enjoyed the time away from her mainly. Ended up divorced a few years later. Now living in Arkansas with a new gal. We've been married 18 years and she thinks I should hunt more, fish more. What a gal!

6. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Didn't know what to think when I first saw the title. I KNEW you weren't talking about me!:cool2:

7. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Oh no!! Never, You were plenty late but at least you made it!!! sleepy head!!!! looking froward to next weekend hope the cold sticks around. those running roosters are awful hard to get close to. and they just keep streching ole Shelby out there. All that dog wants to do is find us birds but if they are100-150 yards up ahead guess where shes gonna go?

8. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    OK guys, I've come to the conclusion that I don't have enough hunting partners. So if there is anyone who lives in the KC mero area that likes to hunt birds and wants to go sometime please PM Me your phone number. Could be going as soon as tomorrow morning, just need someone to split gas in the truck!

9. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I'll go if you buy me another box of shells. Oh-I think I still owe you for the last one!

10. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Yes you do, but I'm not too worried about it!! I'm sure it'll all work out in the end. Heck I've got plenty of shells if thats all thats stopping You. I've got rooster fever something fierce!

11. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Well just got off the phone from one of My old hunting buddies, gonna head out a 4 am tomorrow. But My above offer is still standing. I still need more hunting partners!

12. lakeith

lakeith New Member

State:
    St. Joseph, Mo.
    Where do you usually go? I don't know about my schedules but, if i do say i'm goin' i'll be there.

13. brad kilpatrick

State:
    Kansas City
    Doug C. and I are Leaving KC around 4:00am heading out west to the concordia area. There will be 5 guys and 5 dogs total. We've got a bunch of good private ground lined up to hunt, so hopefuly We'll get to see some good dog work and shoot straight.

14. lakeith

lakeith New Member

State:
    St. Joseph, Mo.
    I don't know if i told you or not but, i went to Red Cloud, Nb and hunted w/ a friend and might go back soon. Ended up w/ more Quail than phesant but, had a great time. It's about 1hr/45min NW of Mankato.