MY Best Advice

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by fishnvince, Oct 29, 2008.

1. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Courious as to what has been the best Advice anyone has given you and by whom.

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    One of the best things I've learned from this site would have to be Big George's tackle organization he shared in the Library.. Best way to deal with your tackle by far IMHO....

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    There is several good things that I have learned from here But I guess the best thing that I have got from here is the friendship from so many Brothers and Sisters and there will to step up and help out

4. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I'd have to agree with this. Made a huge difference in how I store everything, even bullets. LOL Thanks George!

And also the many life long friends I've made. I could never repay the BOC for that alone.

5. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    My father once told me that people are here to play different parts...

Some are here to enact the role, some are here to decorate the set, some are here to applaud and critique, etc. etc. He gave a few examples and I definitely got the picture....

Know your place in the world honey, he said to me...know your place and get in it and live it.

I know some are using advice off BOC but it does say just advice from anyone right??? and I like this post!

6. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    My Uncle John was more like a big brother to me. Just a few years ago he passed away from cancer, he was 39. The day before he passed he gave me some advice and made me promise to live by it.
    Life is to short to waste your time with grief, sadness, and anger. Make sure your eyes always sparkle with love and happiness, never drown your eyes with tears. Live life to the fullest and treasure every moment for me, because soon I will not be able to.