my beef

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Sep 1, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i love nascar. my biggest beef with it.

hell i can understand them all. what ever happened to the good old days when we heard,

"wes a tik loose ol bo ran some booger jack in the rear. tighened us up a tick pop in the can really fuled us up like a mud flap popping, wanna thank booger king, pappas popcorn, mamma poppa, old jerry in the shop hopein he leg heals and goobers theve done us a whale in the spotlight en unles in helped un heve jagged into the ten and were lokiokjng for a win. thenakks s weeeee hoooooooooo!.:smile2:"

"thanks bob jenkins and bp" "we's commin like a greesed monkey sliding down an old muddy southern dirt road next week that #24 team betten looks out casuse wes got some good ol boys in the fab shop with them hammers looking for a win."

"GATORADE AND BEER FLYING"

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    congrats JJ. your the only one close to the two boys. gonna get wild come next week. #3 is watching with a big ol grin. hell. dale is gone. but hes smileing in every smoke show.:wink:

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack

Its just not a southern sport anymore, hell, lot of the drivers not even from the south now days.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Lol nice post. I would have to say just to many rules an not enough of let the drivers decide the race not the man sitting in a chair rolling in the cash!

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya i was just thinkin back to marlins interviews lol. actually not a beef. more of an old time laugh is why i posted.:smile2:

[youtubevid]SXpV4pMvsa0[/youtubevid]

6. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thankx Jerm, your right that Doctor Jerry Punch sure talks funny.
    smokey

7. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    :smile2::roll_eyes:

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks Jerm, No one could give a post race interview like Sterling...:wink::smile2:

9. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    My favorite nascar driver to listen to was Ward Burton.:wink: He definently had the OL' Southern Draw voice. I miss him! I agree, NASCAR isn't a Southern thing anymore and it's too political. All the rules and regulations, kind of takes the fun from it these days.:confused2: