Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I endend up catching 2 fish 1 thursday about 4 lbs and friday caught all my bait chilled out drank a few beers .. then headed up river my bait was all in good shape at this point monster gills and 3 carp ... get to my spot anchor down open my bait tank all fish dead all gills and carpun real i was so upset damn by this time its to late for me to go back and get gills.. shortpole gave me a gill threw him on caught a 10.5 flat and that was it his bait died out also .. i promis myself i wont let my bait die again .. tragic deal for me... fishing with no bait... grrrrrrrrrr

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i told u u soulve come to me and get some i had plenty. 21# 20# and a 17 lbs i had and te 2 small ones .
Mert you said you was greedy so i didn't want to bother you about it.. I will have that problem fixed next time out trust me..

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
we handled it pretty good , thanks for the use of your aretaor get it back to ya at rosey , I believe we would have racked up a bunch more had we still had live bait , thanks for the asissit on the 8#er ( up over the whisker toon back in the water in to the ya-ya ) thanks g

·
Registered
702 Posts
I endend up catching 2 fish 1 thursday about 4 lbs and friday caught all my bait chilled out drank a few beers .. then headed up river my bait was all in good shape at this point monster gills and 3 carp ... get to my spot anchor down open my bait tank all fish dead all gills and carpun real i was so upset damn by this time its to late for me to go back and get gills.. shortpole gave me a gill threw him on caught a 10.5 flat and that was it his bait died out also .. i promis myself i wont let my bait die again .. tragic deal for me... fishing with no bait... grrrrrrrrrr
Wonder whats killing them water temp maybe? I tried hard to keep mine alive, seems like every time I go up the river they die

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.