Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, just figured i'd post and say im a year older tomorrow lol, whats got me excited is that my g/f is taking me to bass pro today and letting me pick out a new rod and reel setup of my choice and giving me a limit and letting me pick out some new terminal tackle and maybe even a new lantern for night fishing! hehehe :dribble:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hey folks, just figured i'd post and say im a year older tomorrow lol, whats got me excited is that my g/f is taking me to bass pro today and letting me pick out a new rod and reel setup of my choice and giving me a limit and letting me pick out some new terminal tackle and maybe even a new lantern for night fishing! hehehe :dribble:
happy b day:big_smile:

·
Registered
913 Posts
that is a nice truck:cool2:

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Happy B/Day Phil. Hope ya'll have a good day at the pro shop. I been married for ages and not once has my wife said "jus get what ya want":eek:oooh: I slip it in while she's teachin and act like i had it for years.:smile2:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well im back and i tell ya what that place was crowded, you couldnt turn around without someone being right ontop of you or running into them. I ended up getting a basket full of new terminal tackle (hooks, sinkers, swivels, new spool of trilene big game etc...) A new 7 foot white catfish ugly stick with the trigger, and a new abu 6000 to go on it. Figured that'd be a nice setup for channels this summer!

·
Registered
125 Posts
A new 7 foot white catfish ugly stick with the trigger, and a new abu 6000 to go on it. Figured that'd be a nice setup for channels this summer!
Yep, that's a great setup and tough too. That's a nice rig that'll handle pretty much anything you want it to bring in, congrats!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.