My 3rd and final 2009 video

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by great pappy cat, Nov 19, 2009.

1. great pappy cat

great pappy cat Active Member

State:
    P.A
    Ive uploaded it on you tube but there is to much scenery for me to put it on a public forum. Its private and you must be my freind to see it. If you were nice enough to comment on my previous videos. Ill make you my freind on you tube so you can check it out.:tounge_out:

2. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The suspense is killing me, do I get to see it or not?:tounge_out:

3. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I think I might already be a friend.

4. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    whats you used name i will send a friend request if you want others to see it?

5. great pappy cat

State:
    P.A
    Sure jay, do a search for susquehanna catfish, send me a freind request on youtube.

6. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

I'll pass on the video. I liked all of your videos i'll be too tempted to look at the background and see where your fishing:embarassed:

7. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

I consider all BOC my friends and you can go to youtube and type in Tennessee Juggers and watch all my video's without a request!

8. RebelMan

RebelMan Guest

When you get 50 guys in your spot after showing where you are fishing you may change your mind.

9. great pappy cat

State:
    P.A
    Catfishing is more fun when its shared with others. I worked hard on this video and I wanted to share it with my fellow catmen on the BOC. I just didnt want the lurkers getting any hints as to where I fish. Its a free river , if you can find the fish more power to ya. I just dont want to speed anyones learning curve.

I wasnt going to post anything about this 3rd video. Only reason I did is I figured people would be wondering where it is. I really wanted to share it, but not with EVERYONE.

I love the BOC and the freinds Ive made here. However, I spend to much time here when I should be out fishing. :wink:

So Im out.... I got a date with a 50plus inch Musky at dawn:cool2:

tight lines fellas

10. Catfish Killer

Catfish Killer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Sorry I am just getting around to watching the first two because of computer problems. All the videos are well done. Was the third video shot at Pinchot :wink: lol.

11. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    I still can't find it Joe. E-mail me the link or something.

12. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    You do not know me very well at all there buddy, I fish a big lake and there is plenty of fish in that lake. you do not have a clue what the BOC is all about do you? It is about helping people as much as you can and when ever you can! I do not have a special place that I fish or spot as you called it, I fish all over that lake and catch fish every time I go.

13. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Joe, the video series was great. The last one really showed the generosity of sharing the sport with others. Glad I'm not the only crazy one that likes to get people out on the waters and share with others what I truly enjoy myself. I think once people really look at these video's you have shared, they can really get to see the real Joe and why he loves the sport.

Great Job Joe!!! Well done!!:wink:

14. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Nice videos Joe!:cool2:.Saved the big ones for part 3 I see!:wink::cool2:.

15. Skammer

Skammer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Great video Joe! Thanks for sharing all your spots! Me & the "Over The Hillers" are going to buy a boat & go down there & catch all the fish out of that crick!:wink::0a10::0a17:

16. mte

mte New Member

State:
    Millersville, P
    Great videos Joe! Well done, see you on the river.

17. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    very cool joe, thanks for the link bro. you should have more good ones out this spring:big_smile:

18. great pappy cat

State:
    P.A
    I should not have posted this thread:sad2:. I should have thought it through more. Im not trying to be stingy. I will show any active participant of this board the 3rd video if you would like. I thought the youtube freind thing was an easy way to weed out the lurkers?:confused2: As far as me trying to protect my spots from the masses. I should just.... not post anything revealing and keep my mouth shut. Its my perogative and one shared by many others here

I went through a depression this past year with quitting smokeing and all. My biggest issue is that I hate my job. I need something to get me out of bed in the mourning. I know being a pro fisherman is like aspireing to be in the NFL but, Thats always been my dream...always.

If I come off a little arrogant I apolagize. Im just a guy who has an obsessive compulsive personality, who got hooked on fishing and let it take over his life. Its not only my passion and obsesion, its also my irresponsability. Those who know me Know what kind of man I am, Catfisherman are my kind of people. I like it here.:wink:

I apreciate the comments but Im afaid its makeing me look like an ass. Please do comment but buy PM. So can we PLEASE let this thread die out:embarassed:

19. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Joe, if fishing is your worst obsession, then you got it made.It damn sure beats sitting in front of the TV watching bass fishing shows on ESPN or the outdoor channel(which I can't stand to watch). Keep doing what your doing. We all have our flaws, Your probably about as wierd as the rest of us.

The video's you put on here for us to see is refreshing, it gives everybody a chance to see into the llife of Joe Gunter. When I see your videos, I don't just see big fish from the catch, nor am I looking to find out where your fishing spots are. I see somebody that is getting out there and doing something you love to do. I see somebody that is passionate about the sport. I see somebody that opens up his world for others to enjoy by taking some people out for a night, spending times with his friends.

I think to an extent your more critical on yourself, then you might think others on here are of you. Far as some of the posts on this thread, i think most if not all of them was done in a light hearted ribbing of ya, but all respect you as a person and your passion. I don't think anybody meant anything in a disrespectful way. Sometimes things can be taken out of context on here. we can see the words but can't see the expression in which they were meant to be taken, like it person.

Hang in here, and don't stop posting or sensoring your posts. Hell if anybody looks like an ass at times it's me with some of the dribble I post.

Hope some of this makes sense.