My 2007 fishing goal

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by PhillyCatcatcher4, Aug 21, 2007.

1. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I'm determined to catch a big flathead 20 lbs or larger. I have caught flatheads but none worthy of puting in my avatar. Looking all over this site I've seen some real monsters on others avatars. By the end of the summer my goal is to catch a flatty at least 20+.With the change in the temps & the rain we are getting I'll be going out more to try and catch a nice size fish. To the flatheads out there :0a37:.

2. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    What's up PhillyCat well they say Thursday the rain its suppose to clear up. Its suppose to be 85 degrees with it raining these past three days seems to me that would be the prime day to go. I don't know what do you think. I feel the same way i will pee my pants to catch a flatty over 20lbs. I still have that 27lb carp caught on my bass rod this summer under my belt though......but still not cat......

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I like to set goals also. My goals for 2007 were to set new P.B.'s for Flathead and Channel Cats! I got the Channel and came real close with the Flatty. Still some good Cattin' to go before winter and I'm feelin' like I will get that P.B. Flatty! :big_smile: Gotta think positive! I know I will be out trying! :wink: :cool2: Good luck to you Greg and Angel.

4. philly'swife

philly'swife New Member

State:
    Phila. Pennsylvania
    Gregory my goal is to catch a bigger catfish than you lol.:smile: :sure:

5. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Were gonna see Tommorow, cause I'm definately going fishing Friday evening. :roll_eyes:

6. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    Think il be out Friday night as well had a great night thursday ... hope ya catch that Big One !

7. tkbiker

tkbiker New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Those cats should be putting the feed bags on soon so good luck with your quest Greg!

8. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Good luck! Be prepared to wait many hours.

9. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Tan I've waited months. I am prepaired to wait however long it takes bro. Iwill be out there tonight.:dribble:

10. radish

radish Member

State:
    ms
    good luck Greg it getting to be the right time of the year to catch a good fish.they are fatting up for the winter.

11. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Im plan on going on tonight also Greg not 100% sure but most likely. I hope i see you out there allong Kelly.

12. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I fished with Blacky last night on Kelly Drive from about 10:30 to 12:30 he caught 3 flatheads while we swapped stories & info. I might try to go again tonight if it's not too hot. I'll be under the Girard Ave. bridge if I do make it out. :cool2:

13. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    To catch a fish worth telling my new friends here about :wink:

14. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Kool did you catch any didn't make it Friday just too tired. Caught some lousy perches and i guess what look like a white bass today (Sunday).

15. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    yOu can do it just be paitent, the fall feed is getting closer.

16. PhillyCatcatcher4

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    I pretty much watched Tan fish. The flathead bite was kind of slow. I'm waiting for mid Sept. He said it should be better. :cross:

17. River Hobo

River Hobo New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania