My 1st Time Using Secret 7

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by FordGuy2001, May 18, 2008.

1. FordGuy2001

FordGuy2001 New Member

State:
    Texarkana,Texas
    We went back up to White Cliffs on Saturday, and took along a couple of the small tubs of Secret 7. It seemed to work really good. All in all we caught about 30 cats. Most of them were below the size limit and we only wound up taking 8 home. It didn't stay in the water long before it was getting bites. I missed on several hook ups and got tangled when they went under a log on a few. The big blue came in just at the 5lb mark and was caught on the old stand by night crawler. I wish the bigger ones would have been runnin! I will be ordering some more soon.

Thanks Team Catfish!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Fordguy2001/101_0158.jpg

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Kelly for sharing your fishing trip. Sound like that Secret 7 fishing bait is working for you. You will probably need to update the size on your next order. Sounds like your going to need it.

3. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    Got to get my order in for some. Thanks for sharing.

4. FordGuy2001

FordGuy2001 New Member

State:
    Texarkana,Texas

Oh Yeah! The next order will be for 2 big uns. I even got my Wife to use some and she hates dip baits. She saw all the ones me and the kids were pullin in and she started using it. :big_smile:

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Thats a nice mess of Catfish, Kelly.

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on a great fishing trip. Secret 7 won I think 1st and 2nd in the pre-paired bait tournament on Texoma. Me and Sam have been experimenting with it and we like the results so far. Team catfish has some really good products.

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Nice stringer of cats Kelly. Bought some of the Secret 7 for myself. Now I just have to wait until the water is a little warmer to try it. GREAT JOB!!:wink:

8. FordGuy2001

FordGuy2001 New Member

State:
    Texarkana,Texas
    I just ordered some more and I also got some of the spray coming too.

9. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    I've got two tubs and the spray waiting on me when I get back in town from work.

10. kmcalester

kmcalester New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Thanks for the keeping us posted.