MWR puts HUGE scare in Hendrick Racing

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishrollo, Oct 28, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    After the domination of Hendrick Motorsports, Michael Waltrip Racing is putting the pressure on the known championship team.. Michael finished 11th. today at Atlanta, and was about to hit the nitrous before he was slowed by caution...Just another step for MWR showing everyone they are a team to win a championship very soon!!!! He held back all day to save his best for last and was cheated out of the last 3 laps.... i know!! i watched the entire race... :eek:oooh: so shoot your opinions and support for Nascar's favorite driver!!!!! ROLLO:smile2:

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i like michael on tv, but don't think he is a very good race driver.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just wait, bobby....i bet in a year or two...you will have a 55 tattoo!!!! :big_smile_2:

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    All joking aside, Michael Waltrip is showing big improvements along with Brian Vickers. I believe its more so with Toyotas racing program stepping up a few notches to the competition.

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Jason,

Is it lonely in rolloville? Or are you just delusional?

:smile2: :wink:

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Lonely sometimes!!:smile2: delusional..never...drunk maybe lol:tounge_out:

7. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    i still say toyotas dont belong in NASCAR but they didnt ask me so i guess my opinion dosent really count:embarassed:

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    my question to you is why do you think they don't belong in nascar. they have been in the truck series for a while now? they are sold everyday in our nation!??:big_smile:

9. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    not only sold everyday here, but MADE here

http://www.toyota.com/about/our_business/operations/manufacturing/index.html

and that is a nascar requirement..the competitors cars have to be american made

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
  11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i guess what im getting at phil...im 100 percent American homegrown...and i wish we could live that way!..i like michael...and will be a fan of him! the car necessarily not! But, we all live in a foreign nation anymore..when it comes to material possessions!! When you go to Wal-Mart and buy everything or anywhere else for that matter...do you pay much attention to where it is Made? We are all fast to critisize products not of our own..BUT, we buy other countrys products everyday without thought besides price!!! to me it is a way of living!! and until the U.S.A can sell it to me cheaper!! i'm not gonna starve...rollo

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry if i took you the wrong way, but i saw made..and i have dealt with some other sarcasim on here about american/foreign products! your post ..i didn't take made the way you might be meaning...rollo

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    that kinda sucks, Rollo...just one more reason why i don't watch na$car much anymore.....they are so inconsistent in rules and rule enforcement..

it is starting to look more and more like a little small time dirt track promoter series body

i have had enough of those, i guarantee you

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    no such thing as american made cars, Rollo...chevy is in bed with toyota, ford is in bed with mazda, daimler owned chrysler 'til a few weeks ago....

it's all a blur as far as who owns what and where it's made:embarassed:

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    my post was simply in agreement with you:big_smile:

16. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I agree BAN the Dodges,Ban the Toyotas,Ban the Fords because the first 3 letters of Ford spells For-eign,Ban DEI because their cars fall apart like that cheap foreign junk.:big_smile::smile2::confused2:That only leaves Hendricks,which should enable them to win many more championships!!!!!!!JEFF GORDON for PRESIDENT.Long live HMS!!!!!!!!!:eek:oooh::smile2:

17. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    the thing bad about toyota is the talking to war vets, the japs really mistreated our soldiers. we now protect them since they still cannot have a real army. the koreans really hate them from the war. most japanese i have met are good people, but until they put in their school books that they bombed pearl harbor to start the war with us i do not think they can be trusted. back to mistreatment of prisoners of war, in the civil war the union army did a pretty good job of mistreatment at camp douglas that seemed to be left out of the school books also. toyota does create a good many jobs in the u.s. when you are traveling take a look at what people drive. around big cities you see a lot of jap crap, when you get to the country towns you will see mostly fords, chevys and dodges.

18. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    thank you Mr.tuffish.I dont know about everyone else on here but im not jumping on the band wagon just because everyone else is.Whats right is not always popular and whats popular is not always right.Words to live by brothers.

19. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Yeah it's to bad the country folks like doggy trucks. I have owned all 3 and none of them capare to my toyota when towing.

20. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ole Mikey sure put a scare in Hendrick Racing during qualifying today at Texas.LOL