Muzzle seasons open Saturday!

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by CatFishingFinatic, Oct 10, 2007.

1. CatFishingFinatic

CatFishingFinatic New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Our early muzzy season opens on Saturday. I can't wait I am so excited. Lady luck and mother nature cooperates I think it looks really good. And well, if we don't see a thing at least we will have been out in nature and been able to relax a bit with no office duties and telephones ringing. As well as spending quality time doing the things my hubby and I both love. Can't wait!!

2. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Remember "Deer" I have first shot this year!!!!:eek:oooh:

3. CatFishingFinatic

State:
    Iowa
    As the day comes closer and I go back in my memory..... This might not be your turn to really shoot first.... If my memory serves me correct it went like this.... Antelope hunting in Wyoming.... ok not a good example, I took first shot and miscalculated :eek:oooh: Deer season 2005, Me, big old buck.... Spring 2006.. I called in a 25lb turkey and you bagged him.... Fall 2006.... Bufallo... oops maybe not a good example either.... my muzzy wouldn't group.... ok fine... you still get first shot! :big_smile: Maybe we should ask the opinion of our fellow BOC friends.......What do you all think... Who gets first shot....The person with the less kills, ladies first... or season bags?

4. CatFishingFinatic

State:
    Iowa
    This is where we will be staying during our muzzy hunt this year.

Attached Files:

5. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Just to show you I am a swell husband and provider if I dont get first shot I will stop doing laundry, cleaning house, cooking, then I will pout and sleep on couch. If that doesnt work I wont load your muzzleloader!!!:big_smile: Course we could decide as we decide other life matter's your quarter or mine?:wink:

6. CatFishingFinatic

State:
    Iowa
    Going to have to give this a lot of thought. :eek:oooh:

7. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    LADIES FIRST:big_smile::smile2::wink:

8. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa

TRAITOR!!!:smile2::smile2::tounge_out:

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Good luck to you both on the coming season. Our season also starts Saturday. I've had a chance to squirrell hunt about 5 times but i'm looking forward to getting the smoke pole out. It's sighted in and ready to go. I've washed the hunting cloths and scent lock suit in baking soda and put them in trash bags. I'll pop the scent lock suit in the dryer Friday evening to activate it. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate so maybe the deer will be moving, if not i'll get out the horns and see what happens.

As far as who should take the first shot, i think if it's a big buck then Will should get the shot. I mean a man can just take so much lol. You've already killed his buck of a life time so i think it only fair:wink::smile2:. Good luck to you both, i hope you both get a bigun.

10. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Johnny is dangerous enough folks with a fishing pole let alone a gun!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out::smile2:

11. Kittycatcher

Kittycatcher New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Te
    LADIES FIRST Will be a good Husband let her take the first shot, then you can shot the bigger Buck that is behind the first one, Ha Ha!

12. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    i wish my ex wife would have thought like you belinda, we would still be married,do you have any sisters?

13. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I think it should be setteled with a Turkey Shoot. Put an X on a piece of paper, one shot apiece: closest to the center gets first shot.

14. CatFishingFinatic

State:
    Iowa
    Thank you, LOL. I do have sisters, but unfortunately none of them are outdoors at all. As a matter of fact they are totally against hunting.