Must be over looking it .

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfisherman369, Jun 29, 2007.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Anyone tell me where I can get a B.O.C. shirt that I see some fellas wearing ?

2. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    And a BOC hat for kat in the hat so he won't gripe about the one I gave him???:eek:oooh:

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This time off the year you need to contact the tooth fairy and she will in turn, contact the easter bunny that lives about 2000 miles souht of santa clase. When the easter bunny talks to santa, he will right it down and most likely loose your order, LOL!!!
    It would be easier to contact one of the mods or Sister catfish to get your order right!!! I will look around and see if I can find the link to ordering info and post it here for you!!!

4. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So, who's gonna talk to big foot? I'm sure he'll know where we can find them!:wink::smile2:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You can E-mail Sistercatfish (AKA) Betty Louderback and ask her about the shirts, This takes you straight to the top!!!

sistercatfish@gmail.com

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Bigfoot and the Easter Bunny are mortal enemies, I was trying to keep them apart. Last time they came in contact with one another, Bigfoot wound up near death and had to hide in shame for the rest of his life, LOL!!!