Muskingum River water temp for May 3rd.

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by s_man, May 5, 2007.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    The water temp stands at 65 degrees as of friday afternoon. Since tuesday the temp went up from 61 and the water level went up just less than a foot and is coming back down. The river is now prime lol. Now whats the forecast like lol.

2. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    High 70, overnight 50. Some scattered showers. I have 10 nice gills in the bait bucket. I'm Riverside bound! Get there around 1 a.m..

3. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Looks like I'll have to get a trip planned either to Wills Creek or Marietta and see If I can do any good. I'll probably have to wait until next weekend though.

4. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Somebody needs to check the Muskingum. Up here at the headwaters it is about 4 feet high and very muddy! I know it widens a bit down there but I believe I'll head to the lake tonight.

5. feetdown

feetdown New Member

State:
    ohio
    Was on the Muskingum for channels Wednesday evening ( Coshocton) caught 3 lost 2 more in about an 1 1/2 hours. They are starting to turn on , The boy and I were bored so just went for an hour or two....Biggest fish was about 6lbs...

6. CBH

CBH New Member

State:
    WV
    "Feetdown"...I'd like to hear the details of that big bass that you're holding in your avatar!

7. feetdown

feetdown New Member

State:
    ohio
    liitle under 8lbs.
    Caught it here in town at a local park..
    2 casts before this brute, had 1 that would probably go 5.5 - 6lbs