Muskingum River Tonight

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by BobbyLee, Jun 9, 2008.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Hello Brother's n Sister's. Gonna try it again tonight on the Muskingum in Zanesville. With younger brother. Changed girlfriend's wheel bearings the other day, so hopefully the fish will smile upon us. If not, still not a total loss. Can't beat quality time with family. We were suppose to go yesterday, but the beer and new air conditioner took over. lol... Will let you all know how it went... :cool2:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck on your fishing trip! Keep us posted. Leave the AC and take the beer with you!

3. Vukhufu

Vukhufu New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Leave the beer and take the AC (Aggravated Cough) with you!

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hell, with gas prices the way they are.... play it smart and run A/C and buy lots of beer!!!! And wonder where you lost soooo much money tomorrow:wink: rollo

5. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Well just got back. Anyone got a mile long extension cord for the ac. Was so miserably hot. Only thing I caught was bait. Had 2 short runs, but that's it. So once again; I got skunked. Oh well plenty of more nights ahead. :cool2:

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry that you got skucked! Did you take the beer, if so I'm sure you had a good time just hanging out with friends/family.