Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to be giving this post on me but I'm still on IR with a total left knee replacement. That went down on 4-13-I'm gimping but getting around.I may hit the water with the Sman this coming weekend.He said he would babysit,maybe bait a hook for me.What a guy.The wife has not given her permission yet and said she would as soon as the Sman convinced her that he knows up stream from down stream.Whatever that means.Now,getting back to the reason for the post.Darrell from D&D Bait on Pine St hit the Muskingum last night at the Damm.He caught a 34 incher and a 28 incher between 9 and 10PM.One was on a gold fish and the other on what he called a green sunfish.Quit shortly after that with the rain coming in.It was the only two runs he had but it appears that things are starting to heat up.Good fishing and be safe.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The word on the street is that Luckey sold equipment, and is going for "Dad of the Year Award".? Interested to hear from the others if they have been catching anything yet? I haven't my rig,(so no fishing) had to be sent back to mgf. flaw in paint job.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
All I can say is good luck with skippy he has a habit of shall we say going over Dams :Happy: and then trying to go back up LOL. Really tho good luck have fun and be safe

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Has Sman, Smoothkip, Rollo, and LuckeyWade been slaying it?

Blacky, I did manage to catch a 27 pounder this week. heading out tonite tryin again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.