Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got to drop the boat in for an hour and a half this afternoon. Wanted to make sure everything was in working order before leaving for my trip this weekend. Also got to try out my new Hummingbird 767gps/fish finder, have to say it is a really nice unit, and the best that I have ever owned, and very affordable for everything on it. Anyways, the river is dropping, until this next blast tonight and tomorrow. lol.. the water temperature on the unit read 35.1 degrees.. Burrrrr!!!! Didn't do any fishing, just drifted 5.2 miles an hour! And had many people honking horns at the idiot on the water!:big_smile: rollo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Good Going Jason .... Glad all went well with Hummingbird ... Now you are ready to go .... "Head em, Move em out" .... :wink:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
They were honking cause they wished they was out there too lol.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
And just think it is supposed to be in the 50s the first of the week ...... :big_smile:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well my friend an I .Were out fishing the Muskiumriver on 3308.
And we got skunked .Not even a bite .Sure was good to get out.
Maybe better luck next time.LuckeyWade.
The river was up a little .And today it is flooded!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Well Randy .... at least you gave it your best shot .... next time it will be better. The raccoon and Licking a way today and more rain and then snow on the way ... so it looks like it will be at least another week before back to normal and fishable. .... Garry-:cool2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.