Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
121 - 140 of 140 Posts
You go fish them lakes son, maybe them followers will leave some open spots on the river whilst they is spyin on you! :roll_eyes:
LOL LOL, Thats just too funny Shawn. I can see it now, Rollo going down the highway with 15 trucks pulling boats behind him lol. They are all on two-way radios wondering amongst themselves where they're going tonight. Praying they don't lose Jason in the traffic or that he might run his boat "lights-out" on the water so they can't follow him lol.

Discussion starter · #125 ·
skip...im one ahead of you....im planning on setting up a dealer/friend relationship with the loanwizard...i figure if i fish 20 nights next year on the lakes...he will have 20 different vehicles i can test drive!!! free gas too!!:wink: now, i just need to find someone that wraps boats in different decals and such...:roll_eyes: ..rollo

You can get a big coshocton cars sticker for the side of your boat. Complimentary tow vehicles throughout the year. Just place in the top 3 at all the tourneys. I bet you guys could work out an arrangement lol. Just trying to help a brother out.

Excellent, I didn't want to bring up the whole uniform thing, I know how you like everything low keyed lol. I figured the boat decal would be good advertising driving around the state lol. Now if you can get Shawn to fish on fri or sat nights as your partner you may score an even larger sponser agreement lol.

Or he may just give you a book of matches or a refridgerator magnet lol.

Y'all seem to be mighty free and easy with my money there kids!

Now if Rollo takes me to a few of them there ultra special spots.... I might be inclined to pay for information..... I wonder....

He will want to go flathead fishing this time lol. JK Shawn

Stop Rollo, I almost spit on the screen lol.

I cannot believe you managed to catch 2, count em two flatheads, in the middle of november. Was you using shrimp or liver? Can you help me out with some dudes sisters?

I cannot believe you managed to catch 2, count em two flatheads, in the middle of november. Was you using shrimp or liver? Can you help me out with some dudes sisters?
I was using worms cut up and just little pieces at that :smile2:. The evil skip is showing put him back :smile2:

Discussion starter · #139 ·
what do you mean he managed 2 in the middle of november? lol... skip we are gonna show him flats in the middle of jan. this year...then he will have something to talk about...and skip....leave the seesters alone!!!! lmao!! rollo

121 - 140 of 140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.