Muskingum river photo thread

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by catfishrollo, Jul 8, 2007.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    gonna try to start something different here. lets start a muskingum river photo thread. it can be channels and flatheads. lets try to keep it interesting no other gamefish please. maybe by the late fall we will have a nice thread here to look at!? go ahead and post your previous fish from this year only to get it started if you would ....rollo

2. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Great idea Rollo! How about we make it a little more interesting. When you post your pic note the sex of your fish. We can get a study going on the male to female ratio of the catfish taken from the river.

3. catfishduckhunter

catfishduckhunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    How do ya tell..lolo...I know call me a rookie..lolol...but it is a fish..how do ya tell..lolol

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
  5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i have some pics. of some little guys as soon as i can get this new camera to download to my comp. trying to get things started, feel free to go ahead and post. please state the weight if possible and length. and if u wanna give the area, or honey hole up, feel free to p.m it to me as well. lol...rollo:smile2:

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
  7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Hey all I caught two Cats last night on the Muskingum river. Out of bad luck we could not find our camera around but did manage to find a friend real late with a cell camera. I'll try an get the photo up later on. The length of the flathead was 49.5 inches an weight is 42.15lbs. Sex of fish was male. Other Flathead was a 5lbs male.

8. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    That's a nice fish Glenn. Good to see the big ones are finally starting to come alive again. Can't wait to see the pics.

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    can't wait to see the pics. nice job, thanks for posting....rollo:big_smile:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    jack, i examined the two specimens you presented earlier to duxsrus. after my examination...and years of expertise...i have came to the conclusion that the female was a bit irriitated...what do you think? lol....rollo:smile2:

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Dang Rollo, If I knew you were gonna start this thread I wouldn't of let you talk me outta taking a picture of that big ol leatherback you caught. LOL

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    ok, i think i have this new camera figured out. i only have a few small ones so far on it to post, but maybe we can get this thing started..rollo

Attached Files:

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    a couple from a trip on the muskingum with skip and tony...nothin to brag about though lol.. i can't believe you remember that leatherback skip...you slept half the night...just look at the first pic. lol...sorry buddy.:smile2:

Attached Files:

14. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    to be quite honest i really don't have much to post that night for myself.... i played captain and let them catch the fish lol:wink: :smile2::eek:oooh::big_smile:

15. catfishduckhunter

catfishduckhunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to see your catch is about like mine..On vac this week..still lil slim..got 7 fish in 4 nights strait..all 5 to 12 lbs,,,runs are all coming 10pm to 12 pm...then nothing...and I mean nothing...diff spots diferent bait..all to no avail..lolol..wont tell where...but 12 yr old kid did just get a 40+ lbr the other day...yes day...turnoment fri nite!!!...6 to 2..on the misk....Clow water systems..dont have to be a employee...Coshocton boat ramp if anyone wants in..Im kinda at a loss for an partner..lolol..I work there..and my dept..will have to work..lolo..not sure what im gonna do..im on vac...lolol...im fishin either way...keep trying guys..it will get better...I hope...

16. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I was sleeping cause your stories were so boring lol. That was a sad night for big catfishing. But I only see photos of two guys holding fish that night, what's up with that?

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i do ramble sometimes....but, that sad night of big catfishing was in your area not mine...lol j/k they weren't biting well in skip's defense...rollo:smile2:

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    here's a 17 pounder from the other night. you guys need to help me out here. they can be pic.s of little ones or biguns. thats the purpose of this thread to see pictures. lmao.. i know some of you have caught some good fish this year. lets get em on here.lol rollo:big_smile:

Attached Files:

19. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    I'm having some trouble uploading right now. When I figure it out I will post.

20. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Ok Rollo here is a little one for ya. It was a 10lb female caught last month.

Attached Files: