muskingum river october 10th

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by rcbbracing, Oct 5, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thinking about hitting the muskingum this coming weekend...any reports or is anything happening out there? Im not an experienced river fisherman. Its getting late in the year for lakes but are rivers still gonna be okay for a few weeks for flatheads? Thanks guys im running outta time but would absolutly LOVE to catch one or two more before the snow flies!

2. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    lol so ur planing a trip with out me :wink: its kool this way a flattie thinks ur bait is mine i see how ya are lol:smile2: sniper

3. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    lol so ur planing a trip with out me :wink: its kool this way a flattie thinks ur bait is mine i see how ya are lol:smile2: sniper watch out for DEER !!!!!!!! :smile2:

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    he want's to make sure you have plenty of(sleep) befor he asks, And go'es fishing with you :eek:oooh::cool2:Or maybe,He's thinking about that pay back, You were talking about:smile2::smile2:

5. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Don't waste your time on the rivers. They are shut down, have been for weeks.
    Start cleaning your reels and getting ready for next year. lol

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks for the info man! you probably just saved me ten dollars in gas...lol

Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  7. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thought the muskingum was shut down??? 27 minutes after posting this to me you posted how the muskingum provided you with two 20+ lb flatheads...thats hardly shutdown in my opinion...

8. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    RIGHT....tha's a good one.

9. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    am i missing something...was this a joke i just didnt get? Or are you not wanting me at your honeyhole?

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    S_man is never serious unless its about beer or coffee :smile2:

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Lesson number one: Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
    Lesson number two: S-man will make jokes if there is an opening.
    Lesson number three: If you want to catch some Flatheads this month send me a PM.

12. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    :eek:oooh::crazy:NO, PLEASE SAY IT ANT SO!!!:angry::sad2::eek:oooh::crazy: MAYBE YOU'RE IN THE MID OF A SKUNKING STREAK:big_smile::cool2: sorry s-man, But that's BETTER FOR ME !!!:cool2::wink:

13. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Dont do it David! Dont get into his sick and twisted web of keeping you out all night and forcing you to drink beer and not making it home till 3 or 4 the next day and causing you hell with the old lady, and then turning you into another smartass like himself.:big_smile: The BOC has enough of them right now. The only good thing I can think of to say that he does have is some uncanny abilty to find big fish and lots of them! We have been out prob. 10 times this year together and we have at least put one flathead in the boat! No skunkings!:cool2:

14. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO

NOW YOUR GETTING IT== SEE FISH FOOD IS GOOD FOR YOU:smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    RULE NUMBER 47 OF THE BOC IS == YOU BETTER HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR AROUND HERE.
    RULE 48= SHOULD DRINK PLENTY OF BOOZE
    RULE49= DO NOT ASK FOR FAVEROITE SPOT TO FISH
    RULE 50 = HAVE GOOD LIFE INSURANCE:crazy::smile2::smile2:

16. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If I could find fish like skip, I would not have been skunked all summer.

He knows his stuff.

I would like to fish with him once, but I cant drink alcohol anymore, and I dont like to fish all night long:big_smile:

17. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey i didnt know he was playing. All i know is lakes for flatheads. I know basics about rivers but if he tells me they arent producing then ide take his word for it cuz ive been told he realy knows his stuff. BUT what no one warned me about was he was a kidder lol...I didnt mean to get testy i just know the last time i went to the muskingum someone showed up that didnt seem happy we were there like he owned the river BUT seems how i didnt really know skip i thought maybe he was the same way. I guess i know not to take him to seriously now lol. I myself am not aloud to drink large consumptions of alcohol anymore due to a recent onset of an illness but am extremely glad i drank enough in college to make up for the rest of my life anyhow BUT i am more than glad to stay up all night catfishing and enjoying one or two cold beverages (what the doc doesnt know wont hurt him). All of you guys assured me he was just playin, he himself did the same. I didnt mean to get testyn right off the bat i just thought someone was trying to pull one over on me and i dont know skip all that well yet either. Hopefully we get some fishing in in the near future.

18. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    You should give it a shot Jack! Im just playin about the wild nights. Hes a serious fisherman and takes it very serious, he is a joker but that comes with time. I bet he would be happy to take you and im sure you guys would have a great time on the water. Id almost put money that you guys would catch fish also!

19. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the wife has got a heavy load of college work so i guess im out for the muskingum. Im out till the following weekend so im gonna cross my fingers and pray for a warm spell...Im gonna stay home organize my gear, mow my lawn, and play with my kid. Thanks for all your guys input and HOPEFULLY ill catch up with some of you guys saturday the 17th.

20. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    of course i got a weddin reception that night dam you scuba steve lol