Muskingum river in Ohio is way up

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by s_man, May 19, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    The last two weeks I been fishing, the river was at 9 1/2 feet on the gauge at the Y-bridge. All this rain has fixed that, This morning when I checked the USGS site the level was 14 1/2 feet and rising. Thats a five foot rise since monday. It makes for terrible conditions on the river with all the floating logs and debris. Not to mention dangerous at night. Looks like I'll be sittin at home this weekend or might try bank fishing. But I hate bank fishing LOL.

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    All our Rivers are high. If I can get out sat. I'll be going to Salt Fork. You're welcome there with Jack and me. We'll fish Madcatter's spot LOL!

3. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    If you're going to fish my spot, it's only fair to invite me. LOL

4. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    You gonna try fishing the bank this weekend Josh?

5. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    your not alone! rivers are completely blown out over here as well!

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hey Shawn what time would you be going on Sat I may be game for it also or could bank it with you Josh

7. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    I am going to be there about three pm. Josh of course you are welcome. That said, there will only be space 1 fisherman aboard the Dostie funship. I plan to fish near the culvert.... Thanks Josh. Josh if you want to go I will drive if you want to come to the lot. Gary the same but 1 person only on the toon and I don't know if Jack is coming, and being he is my consistent partner he has 1st shot at the barge. Anyone else up for a mini gathering? lol!

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Now don't you guys fight over my spoton the barge. lol I am going to miss this weekend down there.
    I am going to try and get my garden in this weekend. Catch some big ones boys. I will try and catch a fish on a stick at Knox lake Sunday night. Don't forget yours Shawn. lol

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    3Pm is bad for me so give the spot to Josh, if I am able to make it, it wouldnt be till alot later thanks tho, tight lines to ya brothers and bring in that biggun Josh had on his line.

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Did you all go out Sat? Wanting to know if any good ones were caught.

11. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Salt Fork looked good. Two bites no fish. I am officially in a slump!