Muskingum River Flathead Fishing This Weekend!!!!?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by catfishrollo, Oct 7, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    After a long lay off from chasing flatheads from lack of time with work, and family.... I may be able to make it back out this weekend hopefully after some flatties!!!!!!!... The rest of my spare time this week is gonna consist of honey do stuff in the evenings after work to prepare for my daughter's 2yr. birthday party saturday at 1:00.... However, my neighbor was nice enough to call me at work today, to ask if I was interested in a bunch of gills and crappies he was catching. Hummn... now the brain kicks in.....! Not, my favorite bait this time of the year, but its free!! And I have no baits, nor extra time.... So, I told him to drop them off in the bait tank... I came home to see around 30 or so by glancing!:wink: Now.... the wife.....:roll_eyes: I had to word it to her liking, but it seems if all goes well, and I even let her know about how long its been!!!!....( fishing that is...lol) seems that ole rollo might be heading out saturday evening after friends and family leave the party! Wish me luck... rollo

2. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    glad to hear ya hittin the river rollo........go wear em' out, and put some points up for the ohio boys!

3. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Good luck to ya Rollo. Sure hope ya get the chance to make it out.

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Get er done Rollo...G'luck bud !!

-Jim-

5. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    hope you get out and catch some bigguns

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Good luck, my wife already knows I get real cranky if I dont get out...:eek:oooh:...Hope you tear'em up.

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Jason, Ohio needs you to add a fish or two to the total, go get em!

8. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck to you!! Hope you tear em up!!

9. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    G'luck rollo! I didn't get out last weekend, and my wife's been paying for it all week... I think she's making the connection.. :roll_eyes:

10. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    go get em when you have the chance rollo and good luck

11. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    got a good spot the flats are in at salt fork he can get 4 0r 5 i know im off saturday night rollo

12. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck Rollo, sounds like you got some nice bait, so there are no excuses.

13. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good luck bro. Hope you tear em up. Ohio could use a couple more points too.

14. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Good Luck Rollo, tear em up.

15. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Well now glad to hear this! get out there an do what is the second love an that is fishing lol!

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks guys, im looking forward to getting out hopefully. And chances are looking better and better. Got rained out of work today, so Im here at home cleaning carpet, and getting some of these "honey do" things accompolished. Hopefully I will remember how to fish for them things:eek:oooh: rollo

17. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Sounds great rollo. Its been awhile since ya been on the water! Good luck to ya !

18. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    HAVE FUN I HAVE FAITH BECAUSE THE FISH ARE TEARING IT UP WHERE I LIVE .CAN'T BE THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE OVER THERE.

19. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    I know what you mean rollo,been there done that, have a good weekend and be safe.

20. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks Willie, let this be a testiment to your thread, about the BOC.. I simply posted I may make it out to go fishing, and there are 4 or so pages here from brothers wishing me luck... thanks again everyone for being a great group of friends...rollo