Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught this beauty a 38 pounder while fishing with ryang tonite.

The water was up just a little from last week. Temp 65 degrees. wind calm.
Just a great nite to be out.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice fish and a great night for the both of you.No toby i dont think they were using shrimp they have a new secret bait.They took skips favorite bait fresh shad and garys old favorite bait and came up with shad flavored hot dogs.By the way thanks skip for the shad.I caught a bullhead last night on cut sucker.I found out later i was hooking the shad upside down and they were hitting them right side up.Figures dont it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
10,335 Posts
Caught this beauty a 38 pounder while fishing with ryang tonite.

The water was up just a little from last week. Temp 65 degrees. wind calm.
Just a great nite to be out.
Well shiver me timbers, Skip slayed one!

I hope the braggin rights thing like last year is still on.

Let's be real and do like sports where you spot me 2lbs because I'm the obvious underdog and you are he favorite.

I think I can cover the 2 lb spread.:handshake::time-out:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Nice one Skip. First of many this year i'm sure bro. Congrats!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Well shiver me timbers, Skip slayed one!

I hope the braggin rights thing like last year is still on.

Let's be real and do like sports where you spot me 2lbs because I'm the obvious underdog and you are he favorite.

I think I can cover the 2 lb spread.:handshake::time-out:
Tan....be very careful of how you word things when dealing with Dr Skippy the flat master. A 2 lb spread might get him extremely excited:winky:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's OK Blacky, you can have 3 lbs if you want. I'll be pushing 60 pounds this year anyway.

·
Registered
715 Posts
way to go there mr skip,the short time iv been a member on here, i have read about u hooking folks up on that old river, and u even showed ryan how to fish with out hot , (that in its self should get u a award of some sort) keep up the good work buddy thanks for shareing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.