Muskingum River 5-31-08 to 6-1-08

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by BG CAT, Jun 1, 2008.

1. BG CAT

BG CAT New Member

State:
    Westerville OH
    tuna cat and I went out last night and boated 3 flat heads, 3 around 8-10 lbs. We also boated 4 channel cats anywhere from 1 - 8 lbs. Fished the riverside park area (moved quite a bit from spot to spot. Water is moving pretty good and had a tough time keepign debris off of the lines. Caught the flaheads on 3 different baits blue gill, shad, and gold fish. Looks like they are not really particular right now about what bait they are eating live or cut.

Hope's Program 024.jpg

2. BG CAT

BG CAT New Member

State:
    Westerville OH

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Congrats on the catches.

4. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Congrats on the catches Bryan. Little advice, keep landmarks out of your pictures.:wink:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on the good fishing bro....rollo

6. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Nice pics Bryan ........ Good Fish ..... Garry- :cool2:

7. BG CAT

BG CAT New Member

State:
    Westerville OH
    I don't mind sharing a good spot or 2 with everyone. Hopefully I will get some love in return. We moved 6 times through out the night. Caught fish on every stop. We caught one a little bigger than shown in the pictures but batteries in my camera were dead. I will be prepared next time.

Thanks to Rollo for the advice on moving to find active fish.

8. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Congrats on the cats Bryan!! Good to see that you guys got into some. Also please take Phil's advice on keeping the landmarks out of the pics. You will be amazed at how many boats may be sitting in your spot's the next you are out.

9. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    went out on the muskingnum tonight,loanwizard caught a nice 26-6 oz flathead and I caught some nice channels,water was high and rising fast,shawn will post his pictures when he gets time,channels and flathead were all caught on live bluegill