Muskingum River 3/18

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by s_man, Mar 18, 2008.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Has anyone been out and got a temp reading lately?

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    What for ?????????????

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I know the river is a big scary place for you Jack, but some of us are up to the challenge. When you decide to take off the training wheels (Tusk), and fish a real river (Musk), you may need to know certain things from time to time like say what temp the water is lol. Now if you have to go real slow, ask Shawn about lake Ashley.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i didn't get a temp. reading yesterday afternoon, but my brother-in law stopped by and we went fishing for a hour in a flooded creek and caught some small channels, the water felt warmer than it was the other day when i was out. this rain should help it out a good bit....rollo

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    lol Skip, your not going to see me wet and miserable catching dinks! Thats whats for.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Jack, what if you started catfishing every year in March. Then 5 yrs from now you hit on a SPRING "cold water" Sure-thing for big channels or Flatheads? I know it sux to fish in the cold and rain, but I have had the same air temps in June as we have now. Come on, we all can't have a heater, grill, Bimini top, and a bait-girl named Ashley in the boat. You have to rough it once in awhile, and see what happens.

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Only through poor planning! lol

8. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Where's you're partner? Did I not spell Bimini right?
    Or is it Ashley? WOOOOO