Muskingum report needed

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by stangcrazy85, Sep 12, 2009.

1. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    any info for the river would be great havent landed anything lately wondering if i am doing something wrong or the cool nights are messing it up ?? need some info! Thanks
    Toby

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i havent heard anything from my friends down at school but im sure the dropping temps have the flatties fired up

3. Wanderlei

Wanderlei New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Caught 2 channels and had a nice run on a live gill a couple nights ago at a new spot. Better than anything i got the last couple trips down. Toby we need to get together before the season's over.

4. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well I fish the Dresden pool. An its not working out .Theres not anyone fish up my way last night I hit 7 spots an no fish
    What is going on ?We used live an dead bait this sucks

5. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    ITS THE same way on my river been out 11 times and no fish on the hocking

6. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The last four times out there have only been two runs-no fish.I haven't been out for 8-9 days.Going to Muskingum Monday night with the S-man.May not catch anything but it will be entertaining.Good fishing and be safe.

7. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    well fellers i appreciate it due to work i will be heading out thursday thru saturday nite i need some flatcat action before it is all gone

8. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I to was skunked last night on the muskingum. Live gills, cut gills and shad no luck. I fished deep water, shallow water and nothing but a few short runs. The skys were awful clear last night. So thats what im blaming it on! LOL! We were marking huge fish in the deep holes but nothing! In the words of Luckey Wade! That sucks! I need a good fish before Winter!

Oh and by the way. SMAN was skunked also last night!:eek:oooh:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  9. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    The only real action that I have had on the Muskingum this year is busted props. I think it has claimed 3. I am in no hurry to return. That used to be my favorite place to fish...anywhere. Now I have to say that the Ohio easily took that title. Just wish it wasn't so far away.:big_smile: