Muskie fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL MINNESOTA TALK' started by MNwiskers21, Jan 22, 2006.

1. MNwiskers21

MNwiskers21 New Member

State:
    South Saint Paul, MN
    Hello,

I love to fish for muskies and was just wondering if there is anyone else who also enjoys catching these toothy critters.

Wishin Everyone Good Fishin!
    Take Care!

Sincerely, Kevin from Minnesota

2. Rockjumper

Rockjumper New Member

State:
    Parker,Pennsylvania
    I love to muskie fish and have been fishing latley but, had no success. Just a matter of time.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I musky fish quite a bit. I am about ready to start my spring roll here in tenn.
    I have a good friend that lives in ohio and he comes down every spring and we go searching for the gators.
    I have fished cave run lake in ky for them and salt fork and also leech and all the way to LOTW.

My wife says I spen way to much money on fishing.

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    You got a musky guy here!

Got 4 last year on two outings.... (just a bit busy last summer is all). I fish Lake Ovid in Michigan and Lake St Clair in michigan. Best in any boat I was in was 54 inches (our guide), biggest I saw was 49lbs on shore, my best size was only 36 inches, but the wife got a 44 while I was the net man.

Love goin for big g8rs. Big pike too.

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    im with you guys on this, very exciting fish at the boat. i live close to webster lake in northern indiana. this lake is fast becoming the place to go. stockings have realy flurished! this is a great vacation location because of a half doz. lakes in its vicinity.( and of corse the monster fish lol )

6. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    Muskie fioshing is something I wouls love to do more of. Now that I live near lakes with Musky, I hope to do a little more. Great fighters but a very delicate fish!